Anti-CD4 antibody [CT-4] (ab25345)
- Product nameAnti-CD4 antibody [CT-4]See all CD4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [CT-4] to CD4
- Specificityab25345 recognises Chicken CD4.
- Tested applicationsFunctional Studies, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Chicken, Turkey
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- General notes
ab25345 inhibits both PHA- and Con A-induced proliferative responses of splenocytes, and PWM-induced IL-2 production.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 100mM Borate buffered saline, pH 8.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Primary antibody notes ab25345 inhibits both PHA- and Con A-induced proliferative responses of splenocytes, and PWM-induced IL-2 production.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberCT-4
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25345 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
FuncS (Inhibition of mitogen-induced proliferation): Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAccessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPalmitoylation and association with LCK contribute to the enrichment of CD4 in lipid rafts.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to lipid rafts. Removed from plasma membrane by HIV-1 Nef protein that increases clathrin-dependent endocytosis of this antigen to target it to lysosomal degradation. Cell surface expression is also down-modulated by HIV-1 Envelope polyprotein gp160 that interacts with, and sequesters CD4 in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Entrez Gene: 395362 Chicken
- CD 4 antibody
- CD4 (L3T4) antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antigen (p55) antibody
- CD4 Antigen antibody
- CD4 molecule antibody
- CD4 Receptor antibody
- CD4+ Lymphocyte deficiency, included antibody
- CD4_HUMAN antibody
- CD4mut antibody
- L3T4 antibody
- Leu3 antibody
- Ly-4 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen CD4 antibody
- MGC165891 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000238897 antibody
- p55 antibody
- T Cell Antigen T4 antibody
- T cell antigen T4/LEU3 antibody
- T cell differentiation antigen L3T4 antibody
- T cell OKT4 deficiency, included antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu 3 antibody
- T Cell Surface Antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T Cell Surface Glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3 antibody
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- W3/25 antibody
- W3/25 antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD4 antibody [CT-4] (ab25345)
This product has been referenced in:
- Young JA & Jefferies W Towards the conservation of endangered avian species: a recombinant West Nile Virus vaccine results in increased humoral and cellular immune responses in Japanese Quail (Coturnix japonica). PLoS One 8:e67137 (2013). Quail . Read more (PubMed: 23825633) »