Anti-CD4 antibody [EDU-2] (FITC) (ab1154)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPBS, 0.5% BSA, 0.2% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEDU-2
- Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1154 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
2. Studies of HIV infection. Patients infected with HIV lose CD4+ and contemporarilyincrease CD8+ lymphocyte subset
3. Characterization of subtypes of T-cell leukaemias and lymphomas.
CD4 (FITC) immunofluorescence analysis can be performed on a flow cytometerequipped with an excitation source of 488nm and fitted with logarithmic amplifiers.
10µl ofCD4 (FITC) is sufficient for labelling of 1x106 cells.
Molecular F/P ratio: between 3.0 and 5.0
- FunctionAccessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPalmitoylation and association with LCK contribute to the enrichment of CD4 in lipid rafts.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to lipid rafts. Removed from plasma membrane by HIV-1 Nef protein that increases clathrin-dependent endocytosis of this antigen to target it to lysosomal degradation. Cell surface expression is also down-modulated by HIV-1 Envelope polyprotein gp160 that interacts with, and sequesters CD4 in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- CD 4 antibody
- CD4 (L3T4) antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antigen (p55) antibody
- CD4 Antigen antibody
- CD4 molecule antibody
- CD4 Receptor antibody
- CD4+ Lymphocyte deficiency, included antibody
- CD4_HUMAN antibody
- CD4mut antibody
- L3T4 antibody
- Leu3 antibody
- Ly-4 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen CD4 antibody
- MGC165891 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000238897 antibody
- p55 antibody
- T Cell Antigen T4 antibody
- T cell antigen T4/LEU3 antibody
- T cell differentiation antigen L3T4 antibody
- T cell OKT4 deficiency, included antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu 3 antibody
- T Cell Surface Antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T Cell Surface Glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3 antibody
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- W3/25 antibody
- W3/25 antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD4 antibody [EDU-2] (FITC) (ab1154)
ab1154 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.