Anti-CD4 antibody [EPR3155(2)] (ab108329)
- Product nameAnti-CD4 antibody [EPR3155(2)]See all CD4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3155(2)] to CD4
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 335-365 of Human CD4
- Positive control
- Human fetal thymus, Human tonsil, and PBMC lysates
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR3155(2)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108329 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
|IP||IP: 1/10 - 1/100.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionAccessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPalmitoylation and association with LCK contribute to the enrichment of CD4 in lipid rafts.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to lipid rafts. Removed from plasma membrane by HIV-1 Nef protein that increases clathrin-dependent endocytosis of this antigen to target it to lysosomal degradation. Cell surface expression is also down-modulated by HIV-1 Envelope polyprotein gp160 that interacts with, and sequesters CD4 in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- CD 4 antibody
- CD4 (L3T4) antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antigen (p55) antibody
- CD4 antigen antibody
- CD4 molecule antibody
- CD4 receptor antibody
- CD4+ Lymphocyte deficiency, included antibody
- CD4_HUMAN antibody
- CD4mut antibody
- L3T4 antibody
- Leu3 antibody
- Ly-4 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen CD4 antibody
- MGC165891 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000238897 antibody
- p55 antibody
- T cell antigen T4 antibody
- T cell antigen T4/LEU3 antibody
- T cell differentiation antigen L3T4 antibody
- T cell OKT4 deficiency, included antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu 3 antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3 antibody
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- W3/25 antibody
- W3/25 antigen antibody
Anti-CD4 antibody [EPR3155(2)] images
All lanes : Anti-CD4 antibody [EPR3155(2)] (ab108329) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal thymus lysate
Lane 2 : Human tonsil lysate
Lane 3 : PBMC lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
References for Anti-CD4 antibody [EPR3155(2)] (ab108329)
ab108329 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.