Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (Allophycocyanin) (ab18280)
- Product nameAnti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (Allophycocyanin)See all CD4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-241] to CD4 (Allophycocyanin)
- ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Fusion protein (Human).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA. pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMEM-241
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18280 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/20.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 59 kDa.|
- FunctionAccessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPalmitoylation and association with LCK contribute to the enrichment of CD4 in lipid rafts.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to lipid rafts. Removed from plasma membrane by HIV-1 Nef protein that increases clathrin-dependent endocytosis of this antigen to target it to lysosomal degradation. Cell surface expression is also down-modulated by HIV-1 Envelope polyprotein gp160 that interacts with, and sequesters CD4 in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- CD 4 antibody
- CD4 (L3T4) antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antigen (p55) antibody
- CD4 Antigen antibody
- CD4 molecule antibody
- CD4 Receptor antibody
- CD4+ Lymphocyte deficiency, included antibody
- CD4_HUMAN antibody
- CD4mut antibody
- L3T4 antibody
- Leu3 antibody
- Ly-4 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen CD4 antibody
- MGC165891 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000238897 antibody
- p55 antibody
- T Cell Antigen T4 antibody
- T cell antigen T4/LEU3 antibody
- T cell differentiation antigen L3T4 antibody
- T cell OKT4 deficiency, included antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu 3 antibody
- T Cell Surface Antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T Cell Surface Glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3 antibody
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- W3/25 antibody
- W3/25 antigen antibody
Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (Allophycocyanin) images
Overlay histogram showing peripheral blood lymphocytes stained with ab18280 (red line). The cells were incubated with the antibody (ab18280, 1/20 dilution) for 30 min at 4ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) with secondary antibody DyLight® 649 goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L) (ab96882) at 1/200 dilution for 30 min at 4ºC. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed gating on peripheral blood lymphocytes.
References for Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (Allophycocyanin) (ab18280)
ab18280 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.