Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (ab1089)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- Purity>95% by SDS-PAGE
- Purification notesPurified from ascites by protein-A affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMEM-241
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1089 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at an assay dependant concentration. Use under non-reducing conditions.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAccessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPalmitoylation and association with LCK contribute to the enrichment of CD4 in lipid rafts.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to lipid rafts. Removed from plasma membrane by HIV-1 Nef protein that increases clathrin-dependent endocytosis of this antigen to target it to lysosomal degradation. Cell surface expression is also down-modulated by HIV-1 Envelope polyprotein gp160 that interacts with, and sequesters CD4 in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- CD 4 antibody
- CD4 (L3T4) antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antigen (p55) antibody
- CD4 Antigen antibody
- CD4 molecule antibody
- CD4 Receptor antibody
- CD4+ Lymphocyte deficiency, included antibody
- CD4_HUMAN antibody
- CD4mut antibody
- L3T4 antibody
- Leu3 antibody
- Ly-4 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen CD4 antibody
- MGC165891 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000238897 antibody
- p55 antibody
- T Cell Antigen T4 antibody
- T cell antigen T4/LEU3 antibody
- T cell differentiation antigen L3T4 antibody
- T cell OKT4 deficiency, included antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu 3 antibody
- T Cell Surface Antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T Cell Surface Glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3 antibody
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- W3/25 antibody
- W3/25 antigen antibody
Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] images
Fresh buffy coats isolated from T-cells were solubilized in lauryl maltoside lysis buffer and the lysate was subjected to affinity chromatography both on an immunosorbent made of immobilized ab8088 (anti-CD4) or irrelevant negative control immunosorbent. Lanes: 1. original lysate, 2. the material eluted from irrelevant immunosorbent (negative control), 3. the material eluted from ab8088 (anti-CD4)-sepharose.
References for Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (ab1089)
ab1089 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.