Anti-CD4 antibody [RPA-T4] (Allophycocyanin) (ab86888)
- Product nameAnti-CD4 antibody [RPA-T4] (Allophycocyanin)See all CD4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [RPA-T4] to CD4 (Allophycocyanin)
- ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
PHA-stimulated human PBMC
- Positive control
- Human PBMCs
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberRPA-T4
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86888 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells.|
- FunctionAccessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPalmitoylation and association with LCK contribute to the enrichment of CD4 in lipid rafts.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to lipid rafts. Removed from plasma membrane by HIV-1 Nef protein that increases clathrin-dependent endocytosis of this antigen to target it to lysosomal degradation. Cell surface expression is also down-modulated by HIV-1 Envelope polyprotein gp160 that interacts with, and sequesters CD4 in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- CD 4 antibody
- CD4 (L3T4) antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antigen (p55) antibody
- CD4 antigen antibody
- CD4 molecule antibody
- CD4 receptor antibody
- CD4+ Lymphocyte deficiency, included antibody
- CD4_HUMAN antibody
- CD4mut antibody
- L3T4 antibody
- Leu3 antibody
- Ly-4 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen CD4 antibody
- MGC165891 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000238897 antibody
- p55 antibody
- T cell antigen T4 antibody
- T cell antigen T4/LEU3 antibody
- T cell differentiation antigen L3T4 antibody
- T cell OKT4 deficiency, included antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu 3 antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3 antibody
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- W3/25 antibody
- W3/25 antigen antibody
Anti-CD4 antibody [RPA-T4] (Allophycocyanin) images
Flow analysis of CD4 in Human PBMCs using 10 ul/1x106 cells (0.1 ug). Shaded histogram represents cells without antibody; green represents isotype control; red represents ab86888.
References for Anti-CD4 antibody [RPA-T4] (Allophycocyanin) (ab86888)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lünsdorf H et al. Immunocytochemical localization of CDw60 antigens on human peripheral T cells. Carbohydr Res 329:791-8 (2000). Read more (PubMed: 11125821) »