Anti-CD4 antibody [SP35], prediluted (ab101530)
- Product nameAnti-CD4 antibody [SP35], predilutedSee all CD4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [SP35] to CD4, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to internal region of Human CD4.
- Positive control
- Human Tonsil, Human T cell lymphoma
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50mM Tris, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSP35
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101530 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/1. Antigen retrieval is recommended: Boil tissue section in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.|
- FunctionAccessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPalmitoylation and association with LCK contribute to the enrichment of CD4 in lipid rafts.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to lipid rafts. Removed from plasma membrane by HIV-1 Nef protein that increases clathrin-dependent endocytosis of this antigen to target it to lysosomal degradation. Cell surface expression is also down-modulated by HIV-1 Envelope polyprotein gp160 that interacts with, and sequesters CD4 in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- CD 4 antibody
- CD4 (L3T4) antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antigen (p55) antibody
- CD4 antigen antibody
- CD4 molecule antibody
- CD4 receptor antibody
- CD4+ Lymphocyte deficiency, included antibody
- CD4_HUMAN antibody
- CD4mut antibody
- L3T4 antibody
- Leu3 antibody
- Ly-4 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen CD4 antibody
- MGC165891 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000238897 antibody
- p55 antibody
- T cell antigen T4 antibody
- T cell antigen T4/LEU3 antibody
- T cell differentiation antigen L3T4 antibody
- T cell OKT4 deficiency, included antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu 3 antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3 antibody
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- W3/25 antibody
- W3/25 antigen antibody
Anti-CD4 antibody [SP35], prediluted images
Staining of Human CD4 in a Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded section of Human T cell lymphoma using ab101530 at a dilution of 1/1.
References for Anti-CD4 antibody [SP35], prediluted (ab101530)
ab101530 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.