Anti-CD40 antibody [3/23] (ab22469)
- Product nameAnti-CD40 antibody [3/23]See all CD40 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [3/23] to CD40
- SpecificityDoes not react with normal mouse Ig or with human IgG1 and will stain most mature mouse B cells. Does not cross react with mouse T cells. ab22469 is a powerful activator of normal B cells especially in the presence of IL4.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Extracellular Domain of Mouse CD40 and the Fc portion of Human IgG1.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number3/23
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22469 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells. Use 10 µl of this concentration to label 106 cells.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF5/CD40LG.
- Tissue specificityB-cells and in primary carcinomas.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD40 are the cause of hyper-IgM immunodeficiency syndrome type 3 (HIGM3) [MIM:606843]; also known as hyper-IgM syndrome 3. HIGM3 is an autosomal recessive disorder which includes an inability of B cells to undergo isotype switching, one of the final differentiation steps in the humoral immune system, an inability to mount an antibody-specific immune response, and a lack of germinal center formation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- AI326936 antibody
- B cell associated molecule CD40 antibody
- B cell surface antigen CD40 antibody
- B cell-associated molecule antibody
- B-cell surface antigen CD40 antibody
- Bp50 antibody
- CD 40 antibody
- CD40 antibody
- CD40 antibody
- CD40 antigen (TNF receptor superfamily member 5) antibody
- CD40 antigen antibody
- CD40 molecule antibody
- CD40 molecule, TNF receptor superfamily member 5 antibody
- CD40 protein antibody
- CD40 type II isoform antibody
- CD40L receptor antibody
- CDw40 antibody
- GP39 antibody
- HIGM1 antibody
- IGM antibody
- IMD3 antibody
- MGC9013 antibody
- Nerve growth factor receptor related B lymphocyte activation molecule antibody
- OTTHUMP00000031699 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000031700 antibody
- p50 antibody
- T-BAM antibody
- TBAM antibody
- TNF receptor superfamily member 5 antibody
- TNFRSF5 antibody
- TNFRSF5 antibody
- TNR5_HUMAN antibody
- TRAP antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily , member 5 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5 precursor antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 5, isoform CRA_a antibody
Anti-CD40 antibody [3/23] images
ab22469 staining CD40 in Mouse Spleen cells by flow cytometric analysis.
References for Anti-CD40 antibody [3/23] (ab22469)
This product has been referenced in:
- Hicks SD & Miller MW Effects of ethanol on transforming growth factor ?1-dependent and -independent mechanisms of neural stem cell apoptosis. Exp Neurol 229:372-80 (2011). WB, ICC ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 21419121) »