Anti-CD40 antibody [B-B20] (Biotin) (ab27283)
- Product nameAnti-CD40 antibody [B-B20] (Biotin)See all CD40 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [B-B20] to CD40 (Biotin)
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for CD40.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Raji cell line
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute with 1 ml deionised water
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberB-B20
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27283 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF5/CD40LG.
- Tissue specificityB-cells and in primary carcinomas.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD40 are the cause of hyper-IgM immunodeficiency syndrome type 3 (HIGM3) [MIM:606843]; also known as hyper-IgM syndrome 3. HIGM3 is an autosomal recessive disorder which includes an inability of B cells to undergo isotype switching, one of the final differentiation steps in the humoral immune system, an inability to mount an antibody-specific immune response, and a lack of germinal center formation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- AI326936 antibodyB cell associated molecule CD40 antibodyB cell surface antigen CD40 antibody
- B cell-associated molecule antibodyB-cell surface antigen CD40 antibodyBp50 antibodyCD 40 antibodyCD40 antibodyCD40 antibodyCD40 antigen (TNF receptor superfamily member 5) antibodyCD40 antigen antibodyCD40 molecule antibodyCD40 molecule, TNF receptor superfamily member 5 antibodyCD40 protein antibodyCD40 type II isoform antibodyCD40L receptor antibodyCDw40 antibodyGP39 antibodyHIGM1 antibodyIGM antibodyIMD3 antibodyMGC9013 antibodyNerve growth factor receptor related B lymphocyte activation molecule antibodyOTTHUMP00000031699 antibodyOTTHUMP00000031700 antibodyp50 antibodyT-BAM antibodyTBAM antibodyTNF receptor superfamily member 5 antibodyTNFRSF5 antibodyTNFRSF5 antibodyTNR5_HUMAN antibodyTRAP antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily , member 5 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5 precursor antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 5, isoform CRA_a antibody
References for Anti-CD40 antibody [B-B20] (Biotin) (ab27283)
ab27283 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.