Anti-CD40 antibody [HM40-3] (ab95533)
- Product nameAnti-CD40 antibody [HM40-3]See all CD40 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionArmenian Hamster monoclonal [HM40-3] to CD40
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
(BALB/c x NZB) F1 mouse-derived lymphoma WEHI-231 cells.
- Positive controlMouse BALB/c splenocytes
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, 500mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberHM40-3
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95533 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 0.5-1µg for 105-8 cells. Staining the cell sample in a final volume of 100µl is recommended.|
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF5/CD40LG.
- Tissue specificityB-cells and in primary carcinomas.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD40 are the cause of hyper-IgM immunodeficiency syndrome type 3 (HIGM3) [MIM:606843]; also known as hyper-IgM syndrome 3. HIGM3 is an autosomal recessive disorder which includes an inability of B cells to undergo isotype switching, one of the final differentiation steps in the humoral immune system, an inability to mount an antibody-specific immune response, and a lack of germinal center formation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- AI326936 antibodyB cell associated molecule CD40 antibodyB cell surface antigen CD40 antibody
- B cell-associated molecule antibodyB-cell surface antigen CD40 antibodyBp50 antibodyCD 40 antibodyCD40 antibodyCD40 antibodyCD40 antigen (TNF receptor superfamily member 5) antibodyCD40 antigen antibodyCD40 molecule antibodyCD40 molecule, TNF receptor superfamily member 5 antibodyCD40 protein antibodyCD40 type II isoform antibodyCD40L receptor antibodyCDw40 antibodyGP39 antibodyHIGM1 antibodyIGM antibodyIMD3 antibodyMGC9013 antibodyNerve growth factor receptor related B lymphocyte activation molecule antibodyOTTHUMP00000031699 antibodyOTTHUMP00000031700 antibodyp50 antibodyT-BAM antibodyTBAM antibodyTNF receptor superfamily member 5 antibodyTNFRSF5 antibodyTNR5_HUMAN antibodyTRAP antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily , member 5 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5 precursor antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 5, isoform CRA_a antibody
Anti-CD40 antibody [HM40-3] images
Flow cytometry staining of BALB/c splenocytes with 0.5 µg Armenian Hamster IgG Isotype Control (open histogram) or 0.5 µg ab95533 (filled histogram) followed by Anti-Armenian Hamster IgG FITC. Total viable cells were used for analysis.
References for Anti-CD40 antibody [HM40-3] (ab95533)
This product has been referenced in:
- Inaba K et al. The tissue distribution of the B7-2 costimulator in mice: abundant expression on dendritic cells in situ and during maturation in vitro. J Exp Med 180:1849-60 (1994). Read more (PubMed: 7525841) »