CD40L Human ELISA Kit (ab99991)
- Product nameCD40L Human ELISA KitSee all CD40L kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 6 pg/ml
- Range8.23 pg/ml - 6000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 96.35 86% - 105% Serum 93.57 83% - 103% Plasma 94.63 84% - 105%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
ab99991,a Human CD40L ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human CD40L in serum, plasma(EDTA or heparin) and cell culture supernatants. This assay employsan antibody specific for human CD40L coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and CD40L present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-human CD40L antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to
the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of CD40L bound.
The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml 600X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent A diluent buffer, For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma) diluent. 1 x 30ml Assay Diluent B 5x concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample (cell culture medium/urine) diluent. 1 x 15ml CD 40L Standard Human(recombinant) 2 vials CD40L Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human CD40L 1 unit Detection Antibody CD40L: biotinylated anti-human CD40L 2 vials HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 600x concentrated HRP-conjugated streptavidin 1 x 200µl Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
Release of soluble CD40L from platelets is partially regulated by GP IIb/IIIa, actin polymerization, and an matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) inhibitor-sensitive pathway.
modificationsThe soluble form derives from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
N-linked glycan is a mixture of high mannose and complex type. Glycan structure does not influence binding affinity to CD40.
- CD154CD40 antigen ligandCD40 ligand
- CD40-LCD40L_HUMANCD40LGgp39HIGM1IGMIMD3soluble formT B cell activating moleculeT BAMT cell antigen Gp39 T-cell antigen Gp39TNF related activation proteinTNF-related activation proteinTNFSF5TrAPTumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 5Tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 5 (hyper-IgM syndrome)Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 5
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99991 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD40L Human ELISA Kit (ab99991)
ab99991 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.