CD40L Mouse ELISA Kit (with color giving dyes) (ab119517)
- Product nameCD40L Mouse ELISA Kit (with color giving dyes)See all CD40L kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 6.5% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 11.1%
- Tests1 x 96 test
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity0.14 ng/ml
- Range0.31 ng/ml - 20 ng/ml
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
ab119517 CD40L Mouse ELISA Kit (with color giving dyes) is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative detection of mouse sCD40L. ab119517 is for research use only and is not for diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
The murine cell surface antigen is known also as Ly62. CD40 belongs to the TNF receptor superfamily and is a biochemical marker for the identification of activated platelets of patients with cardiovascular diseases (angina pectoris, infarction, stroke etc.)
A key role of CD40/CD40ligand interactions in immune activation, particularly in T-cell dependent B cell responses is anticipated. CD40 Ligand is expressed on the surface of activated CD4+ T cells, basophils, and mast cells. Binding of CD40L to its receptor, CD40, on the surface of B cells stimulates B-cell proliferation, adhesion and differentiation. A soluble isoform of CD40L has been shown to exist in the circulation.
In order to help avoid any mistakes in pipetting, our kit provides color giving dyes that help monitor the addition of a solution to the reaction. Each dye gives a distinctive color for each step of the ELISA procedure.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests Adhesive Films 4 units Assay Buffer Concentrate (20x) 1 x 5ml Biotin-Conjugate anti-mouse sCD40L monoclonal antibody 1 x 100µl Blue-Dye 1 x 0.4ml Green-Dye 1 x 0.4ml Monoclonal anti-human sCD40L-coated microwell plates 1 unit Mouse sCD40L Standard 2 vials Red-Dye 1 x 0.4ml Sample Diluent 1 x 12ml Stop Solution 1 x 15ml Streptavidin-HRP 1 x 150µl Substrate Solution 1 x 15ml Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) 1 x 50ml
- Research Areas
Release of soluble CD40L from platelets is partially regulated by GP IIb/IIIa, actin polymerization, and an matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) inhibitor-sensitive pathway.
modificationsThe soluble form derives from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
N-linked glycan is a mixture of high mannose and complex type. Glycan structure does not influence binding affinity to CD40.
- CD154CD40 antigen ligandCD40 ligand
- CD40-LCD40L_HUMANCD40LGgp39HIGM1IGMIMD3soluble formT B cell activating moleculeT BAMT cell antigen Gp39 T-cell antigen Gp39TNF related activation proteinTNF-related activation proteinTNFSF5TrAPTumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 5Tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 5 (hyper-IgM syndrome)Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 5
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119517 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD40L Mouse ELISA Kit (with color giving dyes) (ab119517)
ab119517 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.