CD44 Human ELISA Kit (ab45913)
- Product nameCD44 Human ELISA KitSee all CD44 kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 8 9.85ng/ml 0.155 1.52% Sample B 8 10.5ng/ml 0.055 4.76% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 50 9.95ng/ml 0.307 3.08% Sample B 50 10.7ng/ml 0.105 9.34%
- Tests2 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 0.13 ng/ml
- Range0.31 ng/ml - 10 ng/ml
- Assay time2h 10m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human CD44 ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of soluble CD44 (CD44/phagocytic glycoprotein-1 Pgp-1) in human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant human CD44. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
PRINCIPLE OF THE METHOD
The CD44 Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for CD44 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known CD44 concentrations and unknowns are pipetted into these wells.
During the first incubation, the CD44 antigen is added to wells. After washing, a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for CD44 is incubated. Then the enzyme (streptavidin-peroxydase) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which acts on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of CD44 present in the samples.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human CD44
Range: 0.31 ng/ml - 10 ng/ml
Sensitivity <0.13 ng/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 200X Washing Buffer White 2 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-CD44 anitibody Red 2 x 0.4ml CD44 Control Silver 4 vials CD44 precoated microtiter plates 8 units CD44 Standard Yellow 4 vials Chromogen TMB 1 x 24ml H2SO4: Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 4 x 5µl
- Research Areas
- CD44 antigenCD44 antigen (homing function and Indian blood group system)CD44 molecule
- CD44 molecule (Indian blood group)CD44RCDW44 CDW44 antigenECMR IIIECMRIII EpicanExtracellular matrix receptor IIIGP90 lymphocyte homing/adhesion receptorHCELLHeparan sulfate proteoglycanHermes antigenHUTCH IHUTCHIHyaluronate receptorINLHRMC56MDU2MDU3MGC10468MIC4MUTCH IMUTCHIPGP 1PGP1Phagocytic glycoprotein I
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45913 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD44 Human ELISA Kit (ab45913)
ab45913 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.