CD44 Human ELISA Kit (ab45912)
- Product nameCD44 Human ELISA KitSee all CD44 kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 8 9.85ng/ml 1.55 1.52% Sample B 8 10.5ng/ml 0.055 4.76% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 50 9.95ng/ml 0.307 3.08% Sample B 50 1.07ng/ml 0.105 9.34%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 0.13 ng/ml
- Range0.31 ng/ml - 10 ng/ml
- Assay time2h 10m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s CD44 Human ELISA kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human serum, plasma, buffered solutions and cell culture media.
The CD44 Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for CD44 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known CD44 concentrations and unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the CD44 antigen is added to wells. After washing, a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for CD44 is incubated. Then the enzyme ( streptavidin-peroxydase ) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which actes on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of CD44 present in the samples.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant Human CD44 Range: 0.31 ng/ml - 10 ng/ml Sensitivity
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- For research use only.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 vial 200X Washing Buffer White 1 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7.5ml Biotinylated anti-CD44 anitibody Red 1 x 0.4ml CD44 Control Silver 2 vials CD44 precoated microtiter plates 8 units CD44 Standard Yellow 2 vials Chromogen TMB 1 x 11ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 2 x 5µl
- Research Areas
- CD44 antigenCD44 antigen (homing function and Indian blood group system)CD44 molecule
- CD44 molecule (Indian blood group)CD44RCDW44 CDW44 antigenECMR IIIECMRIII EpicanExtracellular matrix receptor IIIGP90 lymphocyte homing/adhesion receptorHCELLHeparan sulfate proteoglycanHermes antigenHUTCH IHUTCHIHyaluronate receptorINLHRMC56MDU2MDU3MGC10468MIC4MUTCH IMUTCHIPGP 1PGP1Phagocytic glycoprotein I
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45912 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD44 Human ELISA Kit (ab45912)
This product has been referenced in:
- Urquidi V et al. CCL18 in a Multiplex Urine-Based Assay for the Detection of Bladder Cancer. PLoS One 7:e37797 (2012). ELISA ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22629457) »
- Chen R et al. Differentially expressed RNA from public microarray data identifies serum protein biomarkers for cross-organ transplant rejection and other conditions. PLoS Comput Biol 6: (2010). ELISA ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20885780) »