Anti-CD5 + CD19 antibody [FM63 + MF7-14-5] (Dual color: FITC + PE) (ab34395)
- Product nameAnti-CD5 + CD19 antibody [FM63 + MF7-14-5] (Dual color: FITC + PE)See all CD5 + CD19 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [FM63 + MF7-14-5] to CD5 + CD19 (Dual color: FITC + PE)
- ConjugationDual color: FITC + PE
- SpecificityCD19 is a 95kD glycoprotein, expressed by all human B lymphocytes. It is expressed on precursor B cells prior to the expression of cytoplasmic m chain. CD19 expression is lost during differentiation to plasma cells. CD5 is a 67kD glycoprotein expressed by all mature T cells and by a subset of mature B cells. CD5 has been shown to act as a ligand for the B cell marker CD72. CD5 positive B cells have been implicated in the pathogenesis of various autoimmune disorders and are the normal counterpart of the malignant cells in B cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
FMC63: Human Raji cells. MF7-14-5: The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not known
- General notesThis product is a mixture of two clones: CD5 = Clone:MF7-14-5, Isotype IgG2a, Label:RPE CD19 = Clone:FMC63, Isotype IgG2a, Label:FITC
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberFM63 + MF7-14-5
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34395 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceCD5 is a 67kDa single-chain transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on mature T lymphocytes, most thymocytes and B lymphocytes subset (B-1a lymphocytes) and on many T-cell leukemias and lymphomas. It is a type I membrane glycoprotein whose extracellular region contains three scavenger receptor cysteine-rich (SRCR) domains. The CD5 is a signal transducing molecule whose cytoplasmic tail is devoid of any intrinsic catalytic activity. CD5 modulates signaling through the antigen-specific receptor complex (TCR and BCR). CD5 may serve as a dual receptor, giving either stimulatory or inhibitory signals depending both on the cell type and development stage. In thymocytes and B1a cells seems to provide inhibitory signals, in peripheral mature T lymhocytes it acts as a costimulatory signal receptor. CD19 is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and has two Ig like domains. The CD19 molecule is expressed on 100% of the peripheral B cells as defined by expression of kappa or lamda light chains. It is expressed on approximately 10% of normal human peripheral blood cells and approximately 60% of splenic lymphocytes. It is not expressed on granulocytes, monocytes or T cells as defined by CD3 expression. CD19 defines a pan B antigen which is expressed from the earliest stages of B progenitor development, but is lost on terminal differentiation to plasma cells. It may also be present on some early myeloid progenitors, particularly those of the monoblastic type. The CD19 antigen is expressed on approximately 12% of peripheral blood lymphocytes. It appears to be expressed on myeloid leukemia cells, particularly those of monocytic lineage. Leukemia phenotype studies have demonstrated that the earliest and broadest B cell restricted antigen is the CD19 antigen.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; single-pass type I membrane protein.
- B lymphocyte antigen CD19 antibody
- B lymphocyte surface antigen B4 antibody
- B4 antibody
- CD19 antibody
- CD19 antigen antibody
- CD19 molecule antibody
- CD5 antibody
- CD5 antigen antibody
- CD5 molecule antibody
- Differentiation antigen CD19 antibody
- Leu 12 antibody
- LEU1 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen T1/Leu 1 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen T1/Leu 1 antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD5 antibody
- T1 antibody
References for Anti-CD5 + CD19 antibody [FM63 + MF7-14-5] (Dual color: FITC + PE) (ab34395)
ab34395 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.