Anti-CD6 antibody [EPR4057] (ab109217)
- Product nameAnti-CD6 antibody [EPR4057]See all CD6 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4057] to CD6
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-P, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human CD6.
- Positive control
- WB: Jurkat, Human tonsil, PBMC and HuT-78 lysates IHC-P: Human tonsil and Human lymphocytes infiltrating colon tissues
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR4057
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109217 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 90-130 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa).|
|IP||IP: 1/10 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Antigen retrieval is recommended.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/100 - 1/250.|
- FunctionInvolved in cell adhesion. Binds to CD166.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by thymocytes, mature T-cells, a subset of B-cells known as B-1 cells, and by some cells in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 SRCR domains.
modificationsAfter T-cell activation, becomes hyperphosphorylated on Ser and Thr residues and phosphorylated on Tyr residues.
Contains intrachain disulfide bond(s).
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD_antigen=CD6 antibody
- CD6 antibody
- CD6 antigen Tp120 antibody
- CD6_HUMAN antibody
- FLJ44171 antibody
- OX52 antibody
- T cell differentiation antigen CD6 antibody
- T-cell differentiation antigen CD6 antibody
- T12 antibody
- TP120 antibody
Anti-CD6 antibody [EPR4057] images
All lanes : Anti-CD6 antibody [EPR4057] (ab109217) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat lysates
Lane 2 : Human tonsil lysates
Lane 3 : PBMC lysates
Lane 4 : HuT-78 lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 72 kDa
Observed band size : 90-130 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab109217, at a 1/100 dilution, staining CD6 in paraffin embedded Human tonsil tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab109217, at a 1/100 dilution, staining CD6 in paraffin embedded Human lymphocytes infiltrating colon tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab109217 showing negative staining in Skeletal muscle tissue.
ab109217 showing negative staining in Normal brain tissue.
ab109217 showing negative staining in Normal kidney tissue.
ab109217 showing negative staining in Normal uterus tissue.
References for Anti-CD6 antibody [EPR4057] (ab109217)
ab109217 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.