CD62E Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 5 x 96 Well Plates) (ab47348)
- Product nameCD62E Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 5 x 96 Well Plates)See all CD62E kits ...
- Tests5 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 0.5 ng/ml
- Range1 ng/ml - 32 ng/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The CD62E Eli-pair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Eli-pair set is intended to measure human CD62E in cell -culture supernatants, as well as in serum and plasma samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human CD62E
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 5 x 96 tests Capture Ab B-P7 1 x 0.25ml CD62E Eli-standard 5 vials Detection biotinylated antibody B-S3 (Reconstitute with 0.55 ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v or another preservative. ) 1 x 0.55ml Ready-to-use TMB 2 vials Streptavidin-HRP 1 vial
- Research Areas
- RelevanceCD62E is expressed on cytokine induced endothelial cells and mediates their binding to leukocytes. The ligand recognized by CD62E is sialyl-lewis X (alpha(1->3)fucosylated derivatives of polylactosamine that are found at the nonreducing termini of glycolipids).
- Cellular localizationMembrane; single-pass type I membrane protein
- leukocyte endothelial cell adhesion molecule 2
- Selectin E (endothelial adhesion molecule 1)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47348 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
CD62E Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 5 x 96 Well Plates) images
CD62E Standard curve ranging from 1 to 32 ng/mL
References for CD62E Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 5 x 96 Well Plates) (ab47348)
ab47348 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.