Anti-CD62E antibody [1.2B6] (ab6630)
- Product nameAnti-CD62E antibody [1.2B6]See all CD62E primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1.2B6] to CD62E
- SpecificityThis antibody recognises the human CD62E and CD62P cell surface antigens binding to a common epitope on these members of the selectin family.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Pig
Human E-Selectin (ELAM-1)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant.
- Primary antibody notes This antibody inhibits neutrophil adhesion to E-selectin and to P-selectin. E-selectin (ELAM-1) is expressed on the surface of activated endothelial cells.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1.2B6
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6630 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Non-reduced only.|
- FunctionCell-surface glycoprotein having a role in immunoadhesion. Mediates in the adhesion of blood neutrophils in cytokine-activated endothelium through interaction with PSGL1/SELPLG. May have a role in capillary morphogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 6 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD 62E antibodyCD26E antibodyCD62 antigen-like family member E antibody
- CD62E antibodyCD62E antigen antibodyE selectin antibodyE selectin antibodyE-selectin antibodyELAM 1 antibodyELAM antibodyELAM-1 antibodyELAM1 antibodyEndothelial adhesion molecule 1 antibodyEndothelial leukocyte adhesion molecule 1 antibodyESEL antibodyLECAM 2 antibodyLECAM2 antibodyLeukocyte endothelial cell adhesion molecule 2 antibodyLeukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 2 antibodyLYAM2_HUMAN antibodySELE antibodySelectin E antibodySelectinE antibody
Anti-CD62E antibody [1.2B6] images
ab6630 staining CD62E in thrombin activated human peripheral blood platelets by Flow Cytometry analysis.
References for Anti-CD62E antibody [1.2B6] (ab6630)
This product has been referenced in:
- Zhou H et al. NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase 1-compromised human bone marrow endothelial cells exhibit decreased adhesion molecule expression and CD34+ hematopoietic cell adhesion. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 334:260-8 (2010). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20378716) »
- Akinci MA et al. MOLECULAR PROFILING OF THE OF CONJUNCTIVAL EPITHELIAL STEM SIDE POPULATION CELLS IDENTIFIES ATYPICAL CELL SURFACE MARKERS AND SOURCES OF A SLOW CYCLING PHENOTYPE. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci : (2009). Read more (PubMed: 19324848) »