CD62L Human ELISA Kit (ab45919)
- Product nameCD62L Human ELISA KitSee all CD62L kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 15 28ng/ml 1.3 4.6% Sample B 19 9ng/ml 0.5 5.5%
- Tests2 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 1 ng/ml
- Range1.6 ng/ml - 60 ng/ml
- Assay time1h 00m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human sCD62L ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination sCD62L in human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant human sCD62L. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
PRINCIPLE OF THE METHOD
The sCD62L Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for sCD62L has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known sCD62L concentrations and unknowns are pipetted into these wells.
During the first incubation, the sCD62L antigen and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for sCD62L are simultaneously incubated.
After washing, the enzyme (streptavidin-peroxydase) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all the unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which is acting on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of sCD62L present in the samples.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human soluble CD62L
Range: 1.6 ng/ml - 60 ng/ml
Sensitivity <1 ng/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 200X Washing Buffer White 2 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-CD62L antibody Red 2 x 0.4ml CD62L Control Silver 4 vials CD62L precoated microtiter plates 8 units CD62L Standard Yellow 4 vials Chromogen TMB 1 x 24ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 4 x 5µl
- A.11 AI528707CD62 antigen ligand
- CD62 antigen-like family member LCD62L antigengp90 MEL hLHRcIgA nephropathy, susceptibility to, included L Selectin L selectin precursorLAM 1LAM1 LECAM1 Leu 8Leu8Leukocyte adhesion molecule 1 Leukocyte endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1Leukocyte surface antigen Leu 8Leukocyte surface antigen Leu8 Leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1 LNHRLSELLy-22 Ly-m22 Lyam 1LYAM1 Lymph node homing receptor Lymphocyte adhesion molecule 1Lymphocyte antigen 22 Lymphocyte surface MEL-14 antigen PLNHR Selectin L Selectin L (lymphocyte adhesion molecule 1)Selectin, lymphocyte SELLTQ1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45919 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD62L Human ELISA Kit (ab45919)
ab45919 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.