CD62L Rat ELISA Kit (ab100776)
- Product nameCD62L Rat ELISA KitSee all CD62L kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 6 pg/ml
- Range8.23 pg/ml - 6000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 98.42 89% - 107% Serum 97.06 86% - 107% Plasma 94.33 85% - 103%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
- Product overview
ab100776 CD62L Rat ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Rat CD62L in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for CD62L coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and CD62L present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Rat CD62L antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of CD62L bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml 500X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent A . diluent buffer For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma) diluent. 1 x 30ml Assay Diluent B 5x concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample (cell culture medium) diluent. 1 x 15ml CD62L Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-Rat CD62L 1 unit CD62L Standard Rat (recombinant) 2 vials Detection Antibody CD62L : biotinylated anti-rat L-Selectin CD62L 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- A.11 AI528707CD62 antigen ligand
- CD62 antigen-like family member Lgp90 MEL hLHRcIgA nephropathy, susceptibility to, included L Selectin LAM1 LECAM1 Leu8Leukocyte adhesion molecule 1 Leukocyte surface antigen Leu8 Leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1 LNHRLSELLy-22 Ly-m22 LYAM1 Lymph node homing receptor Lymphocyte adhesion molecule 1Lymphocyte antigen 22 Lymphocyte surface MEL-14 antigen PLNHR Selectin L Selectin, lymphocyte SELLTQ1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100776 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD62L Rat ELISA Kit (ab100776)
ab100776 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.