CD62P Human ELISA Kit (ab100631)
- Product nameCD62P Human ELISA KitSee all CD62P kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 20 pg/ml
- Range0.041 ng/ml - 30 ng/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 72.51 63% - 85% Serum 74.98 65% - 86% Plasma 68.29 60% - 78%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
ab100631 Human CD62P ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human CD62P in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human CD62P coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and CD62P present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human CD62P antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of CD62P bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml Assay Diluent A animal serum . For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma) diluent. 1 x 30ml Assay Diluent B 5x concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample (cell culture medium/urine) diluent. 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody P-Selectin (CD62P): biotinylated anti-human P-Selectin (CD62P) 2 vials HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 800x concentrated HRP-conjugated streptavidin 1 x 200µl P Selectin Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human P-Selectin 1 unit P Selectin Standard Human(recombinant) 2 vials
- Research Areas
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 9 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Antigen CD62CD62CD62 antigen like family member P
- CD62 antigen-like family member PCD62PFLJ45155GMP 140GMP-140GMP140Granule membrane protein 140Granule membrane protein 140kDaGranulocyte membrane proteinGRMPLECAM3Leukocyte endothelial cell adhesion molecule 3 Leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 3LYAM3_HUMANP selectinP-selectinPADGEMPlatelet activation dependent granule external membrane proteinPlatelet activation dependent granule-external membrane proteinPlatelet alpha granule membrane proteinPSELSelectin PSelectin P (granule membrane protein 140kDa antigen CD62)SELP
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100631 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD62P Human ELISA Kit (ab100631)
ab100631 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.