CD62P Monkey ELISA Kit (with color giving dyes) (ab119554)
- Product nameCD62P Monkey ELISA Kit (with color giving dyes)See all CD62P kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall < 10%
- Tests1 x 96 test
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity1.3 U/ml
- Range0.8 U/ml - 50 U/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Serum 76 % - %
- Species reactivityReacts with: Monkey
- Product overview
ab119554 CD62P Monkey ELISA Kit (with color giving dyes) is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative detection of monkey sCD62P. ab119554 is for research use only and is not for diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
CD62P belongs to the selectin family of adhesion molecules. CD62P acts as a receptor that supports binding of leukocytes to activated platelets and endothelium.
CD62P is a 140 kDa protein that is highly glycosylated. The cDNA derived amino acid sequence predicts a molecule with a series of cysteine-rich domains.
CD62P is located in membranes of a granules in unstimulated platelets and redistributed to the cell surface upon platelet activation. CD62P is also present in endothelial cells in membranes of Weibel-Palade bodies and megakaryocytes.
The physiologic role of CD62P might be the mediation of initial leukocyte adhesion to activated endothelium during acute inflammation. It may work in concert with E-selectin to direct early, regionally specific adherence of neutrophils and monocytes at sites of acute inflammation. A soluble form of CD62P found in serum and plasma has been described which might represent a proteolytic fragment or more likely a soluble splice variant lacking the transmembrane domain.
Excessive accumulation of neutrophils on the endothelial surface accompanied by high exposure of CD62P has been implicated in a number of inflammatory disorders, including adult respiratory distress syndrome, acute lung injury, ischemia-reperfusion injury, Gram-negative septic shock, thrombotic diseases and rheumatoid arthritis. Malignant cells were shown to express receptors for CD62P suggesting an important role for CD62P in tumor formation and metastasis.
In order to help avoid any mistakes in pipetting, our kit provides color giving dyes that help monitor the addition of a solution to the reaction. Each dye gives a distinctive color for each step of the ELISA procedure.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests Adhesive Films 2 units Assay Buffer Concentrate (20x) 1 x 5ml Blue-Dye 1 x 0.4ml Green-Dye 1 x 0.4ml HRP-Conjugate anti-monkey sCD62P monoclonal antibody 1 x 60µl Monkey sCD62P Standard 2 vials Monoclonal anti-monkey sCD62P-coated microwell plate 1 unit Sample Diluent 1 x 12ml Stop Solution 1 x 15ml Streptavidin-HRP 1 x 150µl Substrate Solution 1 x 15ml Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) 1 x 50ml
- Research Areas
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 9 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Antigen CD62CD62CD62 antigen like family member P
- CD62 antigen-like family member PCD62PFLJ45155GMP 140GMP-140GMP140Granule membrane protein 140Granule membrane protein 140kDaGranulocyte membrane proteinGRMPLECAM3Leukocyte endothelial cell adhesion molecule 3 Leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 3LYAM3_HUMANP selectinP-selectinPADGEMPlatelet activation dependent granule external membrane proteinPlatelet activation dependent granule-external membrane proteinPlatelet alpha granule membrane proteinPSELSelectin PSelectin P (granule membrane protein 140kDa antigen CD62)SELP
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119554 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
CD62P Monkey ELISA Kit (with color giving dyes) images
Representative standard curve using ab119554.
References for CD62P Monkey ELISA Kit (with color giving dyes) (ab119554)
ab119554 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.