Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (Biotin) (ab27928)
- Product nameAnti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (Biotin)See all CD64 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [10.1] to CD64 (Biotin)
- Specificityab27928 recognises CD64
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Baboon, Cynomolgus Monkey, Rhesus monkey
Tissue / cell preparation: Human monocytes
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Store in the dark. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number10.1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27928 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceThe high affinity receptor for immunoglobulin G CD64 is encoded by a family of 3 genes that share over 98% of DNA sequence homology: FCGR1A, FCGR1B and FCGR1C. The FCGR1C gene, like FCGR1A, is located on 1q21. The third gene of this family, FCGR1B, was found at 1p12. CD64 plays a pivotal role in the immune response. It is a glycoprotein (MW 72 kD) that is constitutively expressed on human monocytes and macrophages.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein.
- CD 64 antibodyCD64 antibodyCD64 antigen antibody
- CD64A antibodyCD64b antibodyCD64c antibodyFc fragment of IgG high affinity Ia receptor antibodyFc fragment of IgG high affinity Ib receptor antibodyFc fragment of IgG high affinity Ic receptor antibodyFc fragment of IgG, high affinity Ia, receptor (CD64) antibodyFc fragment of IgG, high affinity Ia, receptor for (CD64) antibodyFc fragment of IgG, high affinity Ia, receptor for antibodyFc fragment of IgG, high affinity Ib, receptor (CD64) antibodyFc fragment of IgG, high affinity Ib, receptor for antibodyFc fragment of IgG, high affinity Ic, receptor (CD64) antibodyFc fragment of IgG, high affinity Ic, receptor (CD64), pseudogene antibodyFc fragment of IgG, high affinity Ic, receptor for antibodyFc gamma receptor antibodyFc gamma receptor I A1 antibodyFc gamma receptor I antibodyFc gamma receptor I B2 antibodyFc gamma RI antibodyFc gamma RIA antibodyFc gamma RIB antibodyFc of IgG high affinity Ia receptor antibodyFc-gamma RIC antibodyFCG 1 antibodyFCG1 antibodyFcgammaRI antibodyFcgammaRIa antibodyFCGR 1 antibodyFCGR1 antibodyFCGR1A antibodyFCGR1B antibodyFCGR1C antibodyFcRI antibodyFcRIB antibodyFCRIC antibodyFLJ18345 antibodyHFcgammaRIB antibodyHigh affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc receptor I antibodyHigh affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc receptor IB antibodyIGFR 1 antibodyIGFR1 antibodyIGFRB antibodyIGFRC antibodyIgG Fc receptor I antibodyIgG Fc receptor IB antibodyIgG Fc receptor IC antibodyImmunoglobulin G Fc receptor I antibodyImmunoglobulin G Fc receptor IB antibodyImmunoglobulin G Fc receptor IC antibodyMGC137713 antibody
References for Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (Biotin) (ab27928)
This product has been referenced in:
- Yoshino N et al. Upgrading of flow cytometric analysis for absolute counts, cytokines and other antigenic molecules of cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) by using anti-human cross-reactive antibodies. Exp Anim 49:97-110 (2000). Read more (PubMed: 10889948) »
- Dougherty GJ et al. The human mononuclear phagocyte high-affinity Fc receptor, FcRI, defined by a monoclonal antibody, 10.1. Eur J Immunol 17:1453-9 (1987). Read more (PubMed: 3500057) »