Anti-CD65s antibody [VIM-2] (FITC) (ab74080)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C. Store in the dark. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Primary antibody notes Clone VIM-2 has been reliably used as a marker for distinguishing between mature and undifferentiated AML. Cross-linking of the CD65s antigen using clone VIM-2, has been shown to induce phagocyte cytoplasmic calcium flux, oxidative burst and degranulation
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberVIM-2
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74080 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceCD65s is aberrantly expressed on some acute myeloid leukaemias (AML). During normal myelopoiesis, expression of CD65s follows the disappearance of the progenitor antigen CD34. CD65s is the sialylated form of human CD65 and is a leucocyte carbohydrate antigen expressed by granulocytes, monocytes and leukaemic cells of myelomonocytic lineage.
- CDw65 antibody
Anti-CD65s antibody [VIM-2] (FITC) images
Staining of human peripheral blood granulocytes with ab74080 at 1/10 dilution.