Anti-CD65s antibody [VIM-2] (Phycoerythrin) (ab84611)
- Product nameAnti-CD65s antibody [VIM-2] (Phycoerythrin)See all CD65s primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [VIM-2] to CD65s (Phycoerythrin)
- Specificityab84611 selectively recognizes the sialylated form of human CD65, known as CD65s (VIM-2 antigen).
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
THP1 (human acute monocytic leukaemia cells)
- Positive controlHuman peripheral blood granulocytes
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Primary antibody notes Clone VIM-2 has been reliably used as a marker for distinguishing between mature and undifferentiated AML. During normal myelopoiesis, expression of CD65s follows the disappearance of the progenitor antigen CD34. Cross linking of the CD65s antigen using clone VIM2, has been shown to induce phagocyte cytoplasmic calcium flux, oxidative burst and degranulation (Lund-Johansen, F. et al. (1992); PMID: 1349618).
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberVIM-2
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84611 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceCD65s is aberrantly expressed on some acute myeloid leukaemias (AML). During normal myelopoiesis, expression of CD65s follows the disappearance of the progenitor antigen CD34. CD65s is the sialylated form of human CD65 and is a leucocyte carbohydrate antigen expressed by granulocytes, monocytes and leukaemic cells of myelomonocytic lineage.
- CDw65 antibody
Anti-CD65s antibody [VIM-2] (Phycoerythrin) images
ab84611, at 10 µl per 106 cells in 100 µl, staining CD65s in human peripheral blood granulocytes by Flow Cytometry.
References for Anti-CD65s antibody [VIM-2] (Phycoerythrin) (ab84611)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lund-Johansen F et al. Activation of human phagocytes through carbohydrate antigens (CD15, sialyl-CD15, CDw17, and CDw65). J Immunol 148:3221-9 (1992). Flow Cyt . Read more (PubMed: 1349618) »
- Lund-Johansen F et al. Flow cytometric assay for the measurement of human bone marrow phenotype, function and cell cycle. Cytometry 11:610-6 (1990). Flow Cyt . Read more (PubMed: 2379452) »