Anti-CD70 antibody [TAN 1-7] (ab108482)
- Product nameAnti-CD70 antibody [TAN 1-7]See all CD70 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [TAN 1-7] to CD70
- SpecificityThis antibody is a non-depleting mAb that blocks the CD70-CD27 interaction.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Recombinant mouse CD70 (extracellular domain, aa residues 41-195).
- Positive control
- Activated dendritic cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberTAN 1-7
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108482 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionCytokine that binds to CD27. Plays a role in T-cell activation. Induces the proliferation of costimulated T-cells and enhances the generation of cytolytic T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD 27L antibody
- CD 70 antibody
- CD27 L antibody
- CD27 LG antibody
- CD27 ligand antibody
- CD27-L antibody
- CD27L antibody
- CD27LG antibody
- CD70 antibody
- CD70 antigen antibody
- CD70 molecule antibody
- CD70_HUMAN antibody
- Ki 24 antigen antibody
- Ki24 antigen antibody
- Surface antigen CD70 antibody
- TNFSF 7 antibody
- TNFSF7 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 7 antibody
References for Anti-CD70 antibody [TAN 1-7] (ab108482)
This product has been referenced in:
- Taraban VY et al. Invariant NKT cells promote CD8+ cytotoxic T cell responses by inducing CD70 expression on dendritic cells. J Immunol 180:4615-20 (2008). Read more (PubMed: 18354184) »
- Rowley TF & Al-Shamkhani A Stimulation by soluble CD70 promotes strong primary and secondary CD8+ cytotoxic T cell responses in vivo. J Immunol 172:6039-46 (2004). Read more (PubMed: 15128787) »