Anti-CD73 antibody - C-terminal (ab71822)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab71822 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71822 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 63 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).|
- FunctionHydrolyzes extracellular nucleotides into membrane permeable nucleosides.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in NT5E are the cause of calcification of joints and arteries (CAJA) [MIM:211800]. A condition characterized by adult-onset calcification of the lower extremity arteries, including the iliac, femoral and tibial arteries, and hand and foot capsule joints. Age of onset has been reported as early as the second decade of life, usually involving intense joint pain or calcification in the hands.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 5'-nucleotidase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- 5' NT antibody
- 5' nucleotidase (CD73) antibody
- 5' nucleotidase precursor antibody
- 5' nucleotidase, ecto antibody
- 5' nucleotidase, ecto (CD73) antibody
- 5'-NT antibody
- 5'-nucleotidase antibody
- 5NTD_HUMAN antibody
- CD73 antibody
- CD73 antigen antibody
- E5NT antibody
- Ecto 5' nucleotidase antibody
- Ecto-5'-nucleotidase antibody
- eN antibody
- eNT antibody
- NT antibody
- NT5 antibody
- NT5E antibody
- NTE antibody
- Purine 5 Prime Nucleotidase antibody
Anti-CD73 antibody - C-terminal images
Anti-CD73 antibody - C-terminal (ab71822) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse brain tissure lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Observed band size : 63 kDa
Additional bands at : 31 kDa,75 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab71822 at 1/50 dilution, staining CD73 in human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue, followed by peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.