Anti-CD74 antibody [OX 6] (FITC) (ab21419)
- Product nameAnti-CD74 antibody [OX 6] (FITC)See all CD74 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [OX 6] to CD74 (FITC)
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Primary antibody notes ab21419 detects Ia antigens from rat strains Wistar, PVG, Sprague Dawley, Lewis and AO. Other strains have not been tested. The antibody labels B lymphocytes, various epithelial cells, dendritic cells and macrophages. T lymphocytes are not labelled with this antibody. ab21419 detects Ia specificity 17 from the mouse H-2 haplotypes f,k,r,s and u but not with b,d,p,q or v haplotypes. ab21419 can be used for the purification of Ia antigen from rat spleen.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberOX 6
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21419 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P (periodate lysine paraformaldehyde fixed) : 1/5 - 1/25.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPlays a critical role in MHC class II antigen processing by stabilizing peptide-free class II alpha/beta heterodimers in a complex soon after their synthesis and directing transport of the complex from the endoplasmic reticulum to the endosomal/lysosomal system where the antigen processing and binding of antigenic peptides to MHC class II takes place. Serves as cell surface receptor for the cytokine MIF.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 thyroglobulin type-1 domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus > trans-Golgi network. Endosome. Lysosome. Transits through a number of intracellular compartments in the endocytic pathway. It can either undergo proteolysis or reach the cell membrane.
- CD 74 antibodyCD74 antibodyCD74 antigen antibody
- CD74 molecule antibodyCLIP antibodyDHLAG antibodyGamma chain of class II antigens antibodyHG2A_HUMAN antibodyHLA class II histocompatibility antigen gamma chain antibodyHLA DR antigens associated invariant chain antibodyHLA DR gamma antibodyHLA-DR antigens-associated invariant chain antibodyHLA-DR-gamma antibodyHLADG antibodyHLADR antigens associated invariant chain antibodyIa antigen associated invariant chain antibodyIa antigen-associated invariant chain antibodyIa associated invariant chain antibodyIa gamma antibodyIi antibodyInvariant polypeptide of major histocompatibility complex class II antigen associated antibodyla-gamma antibodyMajor histocompatibility complex class II invariant chain antibodyMHC HLA DR gamma chain antibodyMHC HLA-DR gamma chain antibodyp33 antibodyp35 antibodyProbable protein disulfide isomerase ER60 precursor antibodyProtein 41 antibody
Anti-CD74 antibody [OX 6] (FITC) images
ab21419 staining MHC Class II Ia in rat spleen cells by Flow Cytometry analysis.
References for Anti-CD74 antibody [OX 6] (FITC) (ab21419)
This product has been referenced in:
- Gregori S et al. A peptide binding motif for I-Eg7, the MHC class II molecule that protects E alpha-transgenic nonobese diabetic mice from autoimmune diabetes. J Immunol 162:6630-40 (1999). Read more (PubMed: 10352280) »