Anti-CD74 antibody [OX 6] (FITC) (ab21419)
- Product nameAnti-CD74 antibody [OX 6] (FITC)See all CD74 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [OX 6] to CD74 (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Primary antibody notes ab21419 detects Ia antigens from rat strains Wistar, PVG, Sprague Dawley, Lewis and AO. Other strains have not been tested. The antibody labels B lymphocytes, various epithelial cells, dendritic cells and macrophages. T lymphocytes are not labelled with this antibody. ab21419 detects Ia specificity 17 from the mouse H-2 haplotypes f,k,r,s and u but not with b,d,p,q or v haplotypes. ab21419 can be used for the purification of Ia antigen from rat spleen.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberOX 6
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21419 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P (periodate lysine paraformaldehyde fixed) : 1/5 - 1/25.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPlays a critical role in MHC class II antigen processing by stabilizing peptide-free class II alpha/beta heterodimers in a complex soon after their synthesis and directing transport of the complex from the endoplasmic reticulum to the endosomal/lysosomal system where the antigen processing and binding of antigenic peptides to MHC class II takes place. Serves as cell surface receptor for the cytokine MIF.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 thyroglobulin type-1 domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus > trans-Golgi network. Endosome. Lysosome. Transits through a number of intracellular compartments in the endocytic pathway. It can either undergo proteolysis or reach the cell membrane.
- CD 74 antibody
- CD74 antibody
- CD74 antigen antibody
- CD74 molecule antibody
- CLIP antibody
- DHLAG antibody
- Gamma chain of class II antigens antibody
- HG2A_HUMAN antibody
- HLA class II histocompatibility antigen gamma chain antibody
- HLA DR antigens associated invariant chain antibody
- HLA DR gamma antibody
- HLA-DR antigens-associated invariant chain antibody
- HLA-DR-gamma antibody
- HLADG antibody
- HLADR antigens associated invariant chain antibody
- Ia antigen associated invariant chain antibody
- Ia antigen-associated invariant chain antibody
- Ia associated invariant chain antibody
- Ia gamma antibody
- Ii antibody
- Invariant polypeptide of major histocompatibility complex class II antigen associated antibody
- la-gamma antibody
- Major histocompatibility complex class II invariant chain antibody
- MHC HLA DR gamma chain antibody
- MHC HLA-DR gamma chain antibody
- p33 antibody
- p35 antibody
- Probable protein disulfide isomerase ER60 precursor antibody
- Protein 41 antibody
Anti-CD74 antibody [OX 6] (FITC) images
ab21419 staining MHC Class II Ia in rat spleen cells by Flow Cytometry analysis.
References for Anti-CD74 antibody [OX 6] (FITC) (ab21419)
This product has been referenced in:
- Gregori S et al. A peptide binding motif for I-Eg7, the MHC class II molecule that protects E alpha-transgenic nonobese diabetic mice from autoimmune diabetes. J Immunol 162:6630-40 (1999). Read more (PubMed: 10352280) »