Anti-CD79b antibody [HM79-12] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25522)
- Product nameAnti-CD79b antibody [HM79-12] (Phycoerythrin)See all CD79b primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionArmenian Hamster monoclonal [HM79-12] to CD79b (Phycoerythrin)
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific to the beta chain of the B cell receptor.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, IP, WB, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available. (Mouse)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, PBS and stabilizing agent.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberHM79-12
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25522 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 0.2µg for 106 cells.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionRequired in cooperation with CD79A for initiation of the signal transduction cascade activated by the B-cell antigen receptor complex (BCR) which leads to internalization of the complex, trafficking to late endosomes and antigen presentation. Enhances phosphorylation of CD79A, possibly by recruiting kinases which phosphorylate CD79A or by recruiting proteins which bind to CD79A and protect it from dephosphorylation.
- Tissue specificityB-cells.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD79B are the cause of agammaglobulinemia type 6 (AGM6) [MIM:612692]. It is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by profoundly low or absent serum antibodies and low or absent circulating B cells due to an early block of B-cell development. Affected individuals develop severe infections in the first years of life.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 ITAM domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine upon B-cell activation.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Following antigen binding, the BCR has been shown to translocate from detergent-soluble regions of the cell membrane to lipid rafts although signal transduction through the complex can also occur outside lipid rafts.
- B cell antigen receptor complex associated protein beta chain antibodyB cell specific glycoprotein B29 antibodyB-cell antigen receptor complex-associated protein beta chain antibody
- B-cell-specific glycoprotein B29 antibodyB29 antibodyB29/Ig-beta/CD79b antibodyCD 79b antibodyCD79b antibodyCD79b antigen antibodyCD79b molecule antibodyCD79b molecule immunoglobulin associated beta antibodyCD79b protein antibodyCD79B_HUMAN antibodyIg beta antibodyIg-beta antibodyIGB antibodyIgbeta antibodyImmunoglobulin associated B29 antibodyImmunoglobulin associated B29 protein antibodyImmunoglobulin associated beta antibodyImmunoglobulin associated protein antibodyImmunoglobulin-associated B29 protein antibodyMGC108607 antibody
References for Anti-CD79b antibody [HM79-12] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25522)
ab25522 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.