Anti-CD8 alpha antibody [3-298] (Biotin) (ab25167)
- Product nameAnti-CD8 alpha antibody [3-298] (Biotin)See all CD8 alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3-298] to CD8 alpha (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, IP, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Chicken, Turkey
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number3-298
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25167 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: Use with acetone fixed tissues, at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Purification of CD8+ T cells by positive cell sorting: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIdentifies cytotoxic/suppressor T-cells that interact with MHC class I bearing targets. CD8 is thought to play a role in the process of T-cell mediated killing. CD8 alpha chains binds to class I MHC molecules alpha-3 domains.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD8A are a cause of familial CD8 deficiency (CD8 deficiency) [MIM:608957]. Familial CD8 deficiency is a novel autosomal recessive immunologic defect characterized by absence of CD8+ cells, leading to recurrent bacterial infections.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsAll of the five most carboxyl-terminal cysteines form inter-chain disulfide bonds in dimers and higher multimers, while the four N-terminal cysteines do not.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- CD 8a antibodyCD8 alpha chain antibodyCD8 antibody
- CD8 antigen alpha chain antibodyCD8 antigen alpha polypeptide antibodyCD8 antigen alpha polypeptide (p32) antibodyCD8a antibodyCD8a antigen antibodyCD8a molecule antibodyCD8A_HUMAN antibodyLeu 2 antibodyLeu2 antibodyLeu2 T lymphocyte antigen antibodyMAL antibodyOKT8 T cell antigen antibodyOTTHUMP00000160760 antibodyOTTHUMP00000160764 antibodyOTTHUMP00000203528 antibodyOTTHUMP00000203721 antibodyp32 antibodyT cell antigen Leu2 antibodyT cell co receptor antibodyT cell coreceptor antibodyT cell surface glycoprotein CD8 alpha chain antibodyT lymphocyte differentiation antigen T8/Leu 2 antibodyT lymphocyte differentiation antigen T8/Leu2 antibodyT-cell surface glycoprotein CD8 alpha chain antibodyT-lymphocyte differentiation antigen T8/Leu-2 antibodyT8 T cell antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD8 alpha antibody [3-298] (Biotin) (ab25167)
ab25167 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.