Anti-CD8 antibody [RFT-8] (PE/Cy5®) (ab25444)
- Product nameAnti-CD8 antibody [RFT-8] (PE/Cy5®)See all CD8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [RFT-8] to CD8 (PE/Cy5®)
- Specificityab25444 recognises human CD8.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- General notesThis product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, 0.2% Gelatin, PBS; Stabilizing agent
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberRFT-8
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25444 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionIdentifies cytotoxic/suppressor T-cells that interact with MHC class I bearing targets. CD8 is thought to play a role in the process of T-cell mediated killing. CD8 alpha chains binds to class I MHC molecules alpha-3 domains.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD8A are a cause of familial CD8 deficiency (CD8 deficiency) [MIM:608957]. Familial CD8 deficiency is a novel autosomal recessive immunologic defect characterized by absence of CD8+ cells, leading to recurrent bacterial infections.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsAll of the five most C-terminal cysteines form inter-chain disulfide bonds in dimers and higher multimers, while the four N-terminal cysteines do not.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- CD 8 antibodyCD 8A antibodyCD 8B antibody
- CD8 antibodyCD8 antigen alpha polypeptide antibodyCD8 antigen, alpha polypeptide (p32) antibodyCD8A antibodyCD8a antigen antibodyCD8a molecule antibodyCD8A_HUMAN antibodyCD8B antibodyCD8b antigen antibodyCD8b antigen isoform 2 antibodyCD8b molecule antibodyCD8B protein antibodyCD8B1 antibodyLeu2 antibodyLeu2 T lymphocyte antigen antibodyLy3 antibodyLYT3 antibodyMAL antibodyMGC119115 antibodyOKT8 T Cell antigen antibodyp32 antibodyT cell antigen Leu2 antibodyT cell co receptor antibodyT cell surface glycoprotein CD8 alpha chain antibodyT cell surface glycoprotein CD8 beta chain antibodyT lymphocyte differentiation antigen T8/Leu 2 antibodyT-cell surface glycoprotein CD8 alpha chain antibodyT-lymphocyte differentiation antigen T8/Leu-2 antibodyT8 T cell antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD8 antibody [RFT-8] (PE/Cy5®) (ab25444)
ab25444 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.