Anti-CD8 antibody [YTC 182.20] (FITC) (ab34153)
- Product nameAnti-CD8 antibody [YTC 182.20] (FITC)See all CD8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [YTC 182.20] to CD8 (FITC)
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Monkey, Cynomolgus Monkey, Rhesus monkey
Mouse L cells transfected with human CD8 gene.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Store in the dark. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberYTC 182.20
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34153 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIdentifies cytotoxic/suppressor T-cells that interact with MHC class I bearing targets. CD8 is thought to play a role in the process of T-cell mediated killing. CD8 alpha chains binds to class I MHC molecules alpha-3 domains.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD8A are a cause of familial CD8 deficiency (CD8 deficiency) [MIM:608957]. Familial CD8 deficiency is a novel autosomal recessive immunologic defect characterized by absence of CD8+ cells, leading to recurrent bacterial infections.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsAll of the five most C-terminal cysteines form inter-chain disulfide bonds in dimers and higher multimers, while the four N-terminal cysteines do not.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- CD 8 antibodyCD 8A antibodyCD 8B antibody
- CD8 antibodyCD8 antigen alpha polypeptide antibodyCD8 antigen, alpha polypeptide (p32) antibodyCD8A antibodyCD8a antigen antibodyCD8a molecule antibodyCD8A_HUMAN antibodyCD8B antibodyCD8b antigen antibodyCD8b antigen isoform 2 antibodyCD8b molecule antibodyCD8B protein antibodyCD8B1 antibodyLeu2 antibodyLeu2 T lymphocyte antigen antibodyLy3 antibodyLYT3 antibodyMAL antibodyMGC119115 antibodyOKT8 T Cell antigen antibodyp32 antibodyT cell antigen Leu2 antibodyT cell co receptor antibodyT cell surface glycoprotein CD8 alpha chain antibodyT cell surface glycoprotein CD8 beta chain antibodyT lymphocyte differentiation antigen T8/Leu 2 antibodyT-cell surface glycoprotein CD8 alpha chain antibodyT-lymphocyte differentiation antigen T8/Leu-2 antibodyT8 T cell antigen antibody
Anti-CD8 antibody [YTC 182.20] (FITC) images
Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with rat anti human ab34153
References for Anti-CD8 antibody [YTC 182.20] (FITC) (ab34153)
ab34153 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.