Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (PerCP) (ab82410)
- Product nameAnti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (PerCP)See all CD80 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-233] to CD80 (PerCP)
- Specificityab82410 reacts with CD80 expressed on professional antigen presenting cells, such as dendritic cells, macrophages or activated B lymphocytes.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Extracellular domain of human CD80 fused to human IgG1(Fc)
- Positive controlRAJI Human Burkitt lymphoma cell line.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% high grade protease free BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Purification notesConjugate made from highly purified antibody (>95% by SDS-PAGE).
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMEM-233
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82410 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells. or 100 µl of whole blood.|
- FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte activation. T-cell proliferation and cytokine production is induced by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4 to this receptor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on activated B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Activation B7-1 antigen antibodyB lymphocyte activation antigen B7 antibodyB7 antibody
- BB1 antibodyCD28LG antibodyCD28LG1 antibodyCD80 antibodyCD80 antibodyCD80 antigen antibodyCD80 molecule antibodyCD80_HUMAN antibodyCostimulatory factor CD80 antibodyCTLA-4 counter-receptor B7.1 antibodyLAB7 antibodyT-lymphocyte activation antigen CD80 antibody
References for Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (PerCP) (ab82410)
This product has been referenced in:
- Campioni D et al. Immunophenotypic heterogeneity of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells from patients with hematologic disorders: correlation with bone marrow microenvironment. Haematologica 91:364-8 (2006). Flow Cyt ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 16531259) »