Anti-CD80 antibody [RM80] (ab62636)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberRM80
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62636 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte activation. T-cell proliferation and cytokine production is induced by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4 to this receptor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on activated B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Activation B7 1 antigen antibody
- Activation B7-1 antigen antibody
- Activation B71 antigen antibody
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B7 antibody
- B7 antibody
- B7-1 antibody
- B7-1 antigen antibody
- BB1 antibody
- CD 80 antibody
- CD28 antigen ligand 1 antibody
- CD28 antigen ligand 1 B7 1 antigen antibody
- CD28 antigen ligand 1 B71 antigen antibody
- CD28LG antibody
- CD28LG1 antibody
- CD80 antibody
- CD80 antibody
- CD80 antigen antibody
- CD80 antigen precursor antibody
- CD80 molecule antibody
- CD80_HUMAN antibody
- Costimulatory factor CD80 antibody
- CTLA 4 counter receptor B7.1 antibody
- CTLA-4 counter-receptor B7.1 antibody
- LAB 7 antibody
- LAB7 antibody
- T lymphocyte activation antigen CD80 antibody
- T-lymphocyte activation antigen CD80 antibody
References for Anti-CD80 antibody [RM80] (ab62636)
This product has been referenced in:
- Ogawa S et al. Opposing effects of anti-activation-inducible lymphocyte-immunomodulatory molecule/inducible costimulator antibody on the development of acute versus chronic graft-versus-host disease. J Immunol 167:5741-8 (2001). Read more (PubMed: 11698447) »