Anti-CD82 antibody [5B5] (ab49292)
- Product nameAnti-CD82 antibody [5B5]See all CD82 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5B5] to CD82
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Prokaryotic recombinant fusion protein corresponding to the largest of the external domains of the human CD82 molecule.
- Positive control
- Tonsil tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number5B5
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49292 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/40 - 1/80. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. ABC method.|
- FunctionAssociates with CD4 or CD8 and delivers costimulatory signals for the TCR/CD3 pathway.
- Tissue specificityLymphoid specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- 4F9 antibody
- Antigen detected by monoclonal and antibody IA4 antibody
- C33 antibody
- C33 antigen antibody
- CD 82 antibody
- CD82 antibody
- Cd82 antibody
- CD82 antigen antibody
- CD82 molecule antibody
- CD82_HUMAN antibody
- GR 15 antibody
- GR15 antibody
- IA 4 antibody
- IA4 antibody
- Inducible membrane protein antibody
- Inducible membrane protein R2 antibody
- KAI 1 antibody
- KAI1 antibody
- Kangai 1 (suppression of tumorigenicity 6, prostate; CD82 antigen (R2 leukocyte antigen, antigen detected by monoclonal and antibody IA4)) antibody
- Kangai 1 antibody
- Kangai1 antibody
- Metastasis suppressor Kangai 1 antibody
- Metastasis suppressor Kangai-1 antibody
- Metastasis suppressor Kangai1 antibody
- R2 antibody
- R2 leukocyte antigen antibody
- SAR 2 antibody
- SAR2 antibody
- ST 6 antibody
- ST6 antibody
- Suppression of tumorigenicity 6 antibody
- Suppression of tumorigenicity 6 prostate antibody
- Suppressor of tumorigenicity 6 antibody
- Suppressor of tumorigenicity 6 protein antibody
- Tetraspanin 27 antibody
- Tetraspanin-27 antibody
- Tetraspanin27 antibody
- Tspan 27 antibody
- Tspan-27 antibody
- Tspan27 antibody
References for Anti-CD82 antibody [5B5] (ab49292)
This product has been referenced in:
- Watson SL et al. The effect of mesenchymal stem cell conditioned media on corneal stromal fibroblast wound healing activities. Br J Ophthalmol 94:1067-73 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 19965828) »