For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone number5B5
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IHC-Fr or WB.
||1/40 - 1/80. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. ABC method.
- FunctionAssociates with CD4 or CD8 and delivers costimulatory signals for the TCR/CD3 pathway.
- Tissue specificityLymphoid specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 4F9 antibody
- Antigen detected by monoclonal and antibody IA4 antibody
- C33 antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"