Anti-CD82 antibody [B-L2] (Phycoerythrin) (ab27338)
- Product nameAnti-CD82 antibody [B-L2] (Phycoerythrin)See all CD82 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [B-L2] to CD82 (Phycoerythrin)
- ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for CD82.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
CD82 transfected P815 cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberB-L2
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27338 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells. or 100 µl of whole blood.|
- FunctionAssociates with CD4 or CD8 and delivers costimulatory signals for the TCR/CD3 pathway.
- Tissue specificityLymphoid specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- 4F9 antibody
- Antigen detected by monoclonal and antibody IA4 antibody
- C33 antibody
- C33 antigen antibody
- CD 82 antibody
- CD82 antibody
- Cd82 antibody
- CD82 antigen antibody
- CD82 molecule antibody
- CD82_HUMAN antibody
- GR 15 antibody
- GR15 antibody
- IA 4 antibody
- IA4 antibody
- Inducible membrane protein antibody
- Inducible membrane protein R2 antibody
- KAI 1 antibody
- KAI1 antibody
- Kangai 1 (suppression of tumorigenicity 6, prostate; CD82 antigen (R2 leukocyte antigen, antigen detected by monoclonal and antibody IA4)) antibody
- Kangai 1 antibody
- Kangai1 antibody
- Metastasis suppressor Kangai 1 antibody
- Metastasis suppressor Kangai-1 antibody
- Metastasis suppressor Kangai1 antibody
- R2 antibody
- R2 leukocyte antigen antibody
- SAR 2 antibody
- SAR2 antibody
- ST 6 antibody
- ST6 antibody
- Suppression of tumorigenicity 6 antibody
- Suppression of tumorigenicity 6 prostate antibody
- Suppressor of tumorigenicity 6 antibody
- Suppressor of tumorigenicity 6 protein antibody
- Tetraspanin 27 antibody
- Tetraspanin-27 antibody
- Tetraspanin27 antibody
- Tspan 27 antibody
- Tspan-27 antibody
- Tspan27 antibody
Anti-CD82 antibody [B-L2] (Phycoerythrin) images
Ab27338, staining CD82 by FACS.
Flow cytometry of HeLa cells treated with trypsin and gated to remove cell debris. Ab27338 was diluted 1/10 and incubated with the cells for 30 minutes at 4°C.
References for Anti-CD82 antibody [B-L2] (Phycoerythrin) (ab27338)
ab27338 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.