Anti-CD82 antibody [TS82b] - Azide free (ab59509)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferCarrier and preservative free
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Purification notesSterile-filtered through 0.22 µm.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberTS82b
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59509 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Use under non reducing condition. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
- FunctionAssociates with CD4 or CD8 and delivers costimulatory signals for the TCR/CD3 pathway.
- Tissue specificityLymphoid specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- 4F9 antibodyAntigen detected by monoclonal and antibody IA4 antibodyC33 antibody
- C33 antigen antibodyCD 82 antibodyCD82 antibodyCd82 antibodyCD82 antigen antibodyCD82 molecule antibodyCD82_HUMAN antibodyGR 15 antibodyGR15 antibodyIA 4 antibodyIA4 antibodyInducible membrane protein antibodyInducible membrane protein R2 antibodyKAI 1 antibodyKAI1 antibodyKangai 1 antibodyKangai1 antibodyMetastasis suppressor Kangai 1 antibodyMetastasis suppressor Kangai-1 antibodyMetastasis suppressor Kangai1 antibodyR2 antibodyR2 leukocyte antigen antibodySAR 2 antibodySAR2 antibodyST 6 antibodyST6 antibodySuppression of tumorigenicity 6 antibodySuppression of tumorigenicity 6 prostate antibodySuppressor of tumorigenicity 6 antibodySuppressor of tumorigenicity 6 protein antibodyTetraspanin 27 antibodyTetraspanin-27 antibodyTetraspanin27 antibodyTspan 27 antibodyTspan-27 antibodyTspan27 antibody
Anti-CD82 antibody [TS82b] - Azide free images
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
1,3 105 HEL cells were lysed (lysis buffer containing 1%Brij97 or triton) Migration SDS/page 5-15% gel under non-reducing conditions.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab59509 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab59509, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
Please note that Abcam do not have any data for use of this antibody on non-fixed cells. We welcome any customer feedback.
References for Anti-CD82 antibody [TS82b] - Azide free (ab59509)
This product has been referenced in:
- Nagao K & Oka K HIF-2 directly activates CD82 gene expression in endothelial cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 407:260-5 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21382346) »