Anti-CD82 antibody [TS82b] - Azide free (ab59509)
- Product nameAnti-CD82 antibody [TS82b] - Azide freeSee all CD82 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [TS82b] to CD82 - Azide free
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IP, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Jurkat and HEL cell lines.
- Positive control
- HEL cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferCarrier and preservative free
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Purification notesSterile-filtered through 0.22 µm.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberTS82b
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59509 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Use under non reducing condition. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
- FunctionAssociates with CD4 or CD8 and delivers costimulatory signals for the TCR/CD3 pathway.
- Tissue specificityLymphoid specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- 4F9 antibody
- Antigen detected by monoclonal and antibody IA4 antibody
- C33 antibody
- C33 antigen antibody
- CD 82 antibody
- CD82 antibody
- Cd82 antibody
- CD82 antigen antibody
- CD82 molecule antibody
- CD82_HUMAN antibody
- GR 15 antibody
- GR15 antibody
- IA 4 antibody
- IA4 antibody
- Inducible membrane protein antibody
- Inducible membrane protein R2 antibody
- KAI 1 antibody
- KAI1 antibody
- Kangai 1 (suppression of tumorigenicity 6, prostate; CD82 antigen (R2 leukocyte antigen, antigen detected by monoclonal and antibody IA4)) antibody
- Kangai 1 antibody
- Kangai1 antibody
- Metastasis suppressor Kangai 1 antibody
- Metastasis suppressor Kangai-1 antibody
- Metastasis suppressor Kangai1 antibody
- R2 antibody
- R2 leukocyte antigen antibody
- SAR 2 antibody
- SAR2 antibody
- ST 6 antibody
- ST6 antibody
- Suppression of tumorigenicity 6 antibody
- Suppression of tumorigenicity 6 prostate antibody
- Suppressor of tumorigenicity 6 antibody
- Suppressor of tumorigenicity 6 protein antibody
- Tetraspanin 27 antibody
- Tetraspanin-27 antibody
- Tetraspanin27 antibody
- Tspan 27 antibody
- Tspan-27 antibody
- Tspan27 antibody
Anti-CD82 antibody [TS82b] - Azide free images
ab59509 staining CD82 (left) in Human peripheral blood neutrophils by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.3% Triton X-100 and blocked with 1% BSA for 30 minutes at 22°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in PBS + 0.1% Triton-X 100 + 1% BSA) for 12 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated Goat anti-mouse IgG polyclonal (1/1000) was used as the secondary antibody. Middle - LFA 1a, Right - merge.
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
1.3X105 HEL cells were lysed by the following lysis buffer: 10mM Tris, pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 1mM CaCl2, 1mM MgCl2, 0.02% NaN3, 1mM PMSF, 0.5 lg/ml leupeptin, 1 lg/ml pepstatin A, and 10 KIU/ml aprotinin containing 1% detergent (Brij 97 or Triton). The lysate was separated by SDS/PAGE (5–15% gel) under non-reducing conditions and transferred to a PVDF membrane. ab59509 incubation time was 1h. 1,3 105 HEL cells were lysed (lysis buffer containing 1%Brij97 or triton) Migration SDS/page 5-15% gel under non-reducing conditions.
References for Anti-CD82 antibody [TS82b] - Azide free (ab59509)
This product has been referenced in:
- Spring FA et al. Tetraspanins CD81 and CD82 facilitate a4ß1-mediated adhesion of human erythroblasts to vascular cell adhesion molecule-1. PLoS One 8:e62654 (2013). IP ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23704882) »
- Saleh SM et al. Identification of the tetraspanin CD82 as a new barrier to xenotransplantation. J Immunol 191:2796-805 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23872050) »