Anti-CD83 antibody [Michel-19] (ab48316)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThe antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMichel-19
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48316 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a significant role in antigen presentation or the cellular interactions that follow lymphocyte activation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by activated lymphocytes, Langerhans cells and interdigitating reticulum cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- B cell activation 45kDa cell surface glycoprotein Ig superfamily antibodyB cell activation protein antibodyB-cell activation protein antibody
- BL11 antibodyBL11 PEN antibodyCD83 antibodyCD83 antigen (activated B lymphocytes, immunoglobulin superfamily) antibodyCD83 antigen antibodyCD83 molecule antibodyCD83_HUMAN antibodyCell surface glycoprotein antibodyCell surface protein HB15 antibodyHB15 antibodyhCD83 antibody
References for Anti-CD83 antibody [Michel-19] (ab48316)
ab48316 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.