Anti-CD83 antibody [Michel-19] (ab48316)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThe antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMichel-19
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48316 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a significant role in antigen presentation or the cellular interactions that follow lymphocyte activation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by activated lymphocytes, Langerhans cells and interdigitating reticulum cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- B cell activation 45kDa cell surface glycoprotein Ig superfamily antibody
- B cell activation protein antibody
- B-cell activation protein antibody
- BL11 antibody
- BL11 PEN antibody
- CD83 antibody
- CD83 antigen (activated B lymphocytes, immunoglobulin superfamily) antibody
- CD83 antigen antibody
- CD83 molecule antibody
- CD83_HUMAN antibody
- Cell surface glycoprotein antibody
- Cell surface protein HB15 antibody
- HB15 antibody
- hCD83 antibody
References for Anti-CD83 antibody [Michel-19] (ab48316)
ab48316 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.