CD86 Human ELISA Kit (ab45920)
- Product nameCD86 Human ELISA KitSee all CD86 kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 8 37.25U/ml 0.329 0.88% Sample B 8 5.09U/ml 0.193 3.79% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 39 37.63U/ml 0.611 1.62% Sample B 39 4.92U/ml 0.348 7.06%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity= 0.6 U/ml
- Range1.187 U/ml - 38 U/ml
- Assay time2h 40m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human CD86 ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of soluble CD86 (CD86) in human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant human CD86. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
The CD86 Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for CD86 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known CD86 concentrations and unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the CD86 antigen and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for CD86 are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme ( streptavidin-peroxydase ) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all the unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which is acting on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of CD86 present in the samples.
Recognizes natural human CD86
Range: 1.187 U/ml - 38 U/ml
Sensitivity <0.7 U/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 200X Washing Buffer White 1 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7.5ml Biotinylated anti-CD86 antibody Red 1 x 0.4ml CD86 Control Silver 2 vials CD86 precoated microtiter plates 8 units CD86 Standard Yellow 2 vials Chromogen TMB 1 x 11ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 2 x 5µl
- Research Areas
- Activation B7 2 antigenB7 2B70
- B72BU63 CD28LG2 CD86 antigen (CD28 antigen ligand 2 B7 2 antigen) CD86 moleculeCTLA 4 counter receptor B7.2 FUN 1 FUN1LAB72MGC34413T lymphocyte activation antigen CD86 precursor
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45920 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD86 Human ELISA Kit (ab45920)
ab45920 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.