Anti-CD86 antibody [2D10] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25594)
- Product nameAnti-CD86 antibody [2D10] (Phycoerythrin)See all CD86 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [2D10] to CD86 (Phycoerythrin)
- SpecificityCD86, B72 costimulatory molecule and a ligand for CD28 and CD152
- Tested applicationsIP, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, Blocking more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, PBS and stabilizing agent.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Primary antibody notes Since CD86/B72 has rapid kinetics of induction, it is believed to be the major CD28 ligand expressed early in the immune response.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2D10
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25594 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 0.2µg for 106 cells.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Blocking||BL: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionReceptor involved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte proliferation and interleukin-2 production, by binding CD28 or CTLA-4. May play a critical role in the early events of T-cell activation and costimulation of naive T-cells, such as deciding between immunity and anergy that is made by T-cells within 24 hours after activation. Isoform 2 interferes with the formation of CD86 clusters, and thus acts as a negative regulator of T-cell activation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by activated B-lymphocytes and monocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated; which is promoted by MARCH8 and results in endocytosis and lysosomal degradation.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Activation B7 2 antigen antibodyActivation B7-2 antigen 3 antibodyActivation B7-2 antigen antibody
- Activation B72 antigen antibodyB lymphocyte activation antigen B7 2 antibodyB lymphocyte activation antigen B72 antibodyB-lymphocyte activation antigen B7-2 2 antibodyB-lymphocyte activation antigen B7-2 antibodyB7 2 antibodyB7 2 antigen antibodyB7 antibodyB7-2 antibodyB7.2 antibodyB70 antibodyB72 antigen antibodyBU63 antibodyCD 86 antibodyCD28 antigen ligand 2 2 antibodyCD28 antigen ligand 2 antibodyCd28l2 antibodyCD28LG2 antibodyCD28LG2 antibodyCD86 antibodyCD86 antigen (CD28 antigen ligand 2, B7-2 antigen) 1, 2 antibodyCD86 antigen (CD28 antigen ligand 2, B7-2 antigen) antibodyCD86 antigen antibodyCD86 molecule antibodyCD86_HUMAN antibodyCLS1 antibodyCTLA 4 counter receptor B7 2 antibodyCTLA 4 counter receptor B7.2 antibodyCTLA-4 counter-receptor B7.2 2, 3 antibodyCTLA-4 counter-receptor B7.2 antibodyCTLA4 counter receptor B72 antibodyEarly T-cell costimulatory molecule 1 antibodyETC-1 antibodyFUN 1 antibodyFUN-1 antibodyFUN1 antibodyLAB72 antibodyLAB72 antibodyLy-58 antibodyLy58 antibodyMB7 antibodyMB7-2 antibodyMembrane glycoprotein antibodyMGC34413 antibodyT lymphocyte activation antigen CD86 antibodyT-lymphocyte activation antigen CD86 antibodyTS/A-2 antibody
References for Anti-CD86 antibody [2D10] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25594)
ab25594 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.