Anti-CD86 antibody [B-T7] (FITC) (ab27361)
- Product nameAnti-CD86 antibody [B-T7] (FITC)See all CD86 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [B-T7] to CD86 (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Specificityab27361 recognises B7.2, B70 antigen, an 80 kDa protein.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human B70 transfected P815 cell line
- Positive control
- Monocyte cells and whole blood.
- General notesHybridoma: Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells. Workshop: VI
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberB-T7
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27361 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor involved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte proliferation and interleukin-2 production, by binding CD28 or CTLA-4. May play a critical role in the early events of T-cell activation and costimulation of naive T-cells, such as deciding between immunity and anergy that is made by T-cells within 24 hours after activation. Isoform 2 interferes with the formation of CD86 clusters, and thus acts as a negative regulator of T-cell activation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by activated B-lymphocytes and monocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated; which is promoted by MARCH8 and results in endocytosis and lysosomal degradation.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Activation B7 2 antigen antibody
- Activation B7-2 antigen 3 antibody
- Activation B7-2 antigen antibody
- Activation B72 antigen antibody
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B7 2 antibody
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B72 antibody
- B-lymphocyte activation antigen B7-2 2 antibody
- B-lymphocyte activation antigen B7-2 antibody
- B7 2 antibody
- B7 2 antigen antibody
- B7 antibody
- B7-2 antibody
- B7.2 antibody
- B70 antibody
- B72 antigen antibody
- BU63 antibody
- CD 86 antibody
- CD28 antigen ligand 2 2 antibody
- CD28 antigen ligand 2 antibody
- Cd28l2 antibody
- CD28LG2 antibody
- CD28LG2 antibody
- CD86 antibody
- CD86 antigen (CD28 antigen ligand 2, B7-2 antigen) 1, 2 antibody
- CD86 antigen (CD28 antigen ligand 2, B7-2 antigen) antibody
- CD86 antigen antibody
- CD86 molecule antibody
- CD86_HUMAN antibody
- CLS1 antibody
- CTLA 4 counter receptor B7 2 antibody
- CTLA 4 counter receptor B7.2 antibody
- CTLA-4 counter-receptor B7.2 2, 3 antibody
- CTLA-4 counter-receptor B7.2 antibody
- CTLA4 counter receptor B72 antibody
- Early T-cell costimulatory molecule 1 antibody
- ETC-1 antibody
- FUN 1 antibody
- FUN-1 antibody
- FUN1 antibody
- LAB72 antibody
- LAB72 antibody
- Ly-58 antibody
- Ly58 antibody
- MB7 antibody
- MB7-2 antibody
- Membrane glycoprotein antibody
- MGC34413 antibody
- T lymphocyte activation antigen CD86 antibody
- T-lymphocyte activation antigen CD86 antibody
- TS/A-2 antibody
References for Anti-CD86 antibody [B-T7] (FITC) (ab27361)
This product has been referenced in:
- Puig-Kröger A et al. Extracellular signal-regulated protein kinase signaling pathway negatively regulates the phenotypic and functional maturation of monocyte-derived human dendritic cells. Blood 98:2175-82 (2001). Read more (PubMed: 11568005) »