Anti-CD99 antibody [HI156] (CF405M), prediluted (ab123617)
- Product nameAnti-CD99 antibody [HI156] (CF405M), predilutedSee all CD99 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [HI156] to CD99, prediluted (CF405M)
- Conjugation notes(Abs/Em Max: 408/450 nm) CF405M (Abs/Em Max: 408/450nm). Direct replacement for Pacific Blue dye®, BD Horizon™ V450
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Positive controlHuman peripheral blood cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Note: Contains antibody stabilizing buffer.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberHI156
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab123617 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 5µl for 106 cells.|
- FunctionInvolved in T-cell adhesion processes. It is involved in spontaneous rosette formation with erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD99 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- 12E7 antibodyCD99 antibodyCD99 antigen antibody
- CD99 molecule antibodyCD99_HUMAN antibodyE2 antigen antibodyMIC 2X antibodyMIC 2Y antibodyMIC2 antibodyProtein MIC2 antibodySurface antigen MIC2 antibodyT cell surface glycoprotein E2 antibodyT-cell surface glycoprotein E2 antibody
Anti-CD99 antibody [HI156] (CF405M), prediluted images
ab123617, at 5 µl/106 cells, staining CD99 in normal Human peripheral blood cells by Flow Cytometry. Cells in the leukocyte gate were used for analysis. Blue histogram represents Granulocyte cells, red represents lymphocytes and green represents Monocytes.
References for Anti-CD99 antibody [HI156] (CF405M), prediluted (ab123617)
ab123617 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.