Anti-CDC40 antibody (ab74677)
- Product nameAnti-CDC40 antibodySee all CDC40 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CDC40
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthesized peptide derived from an internal region of human CDC40
- Positive controlExtracts from K562 cells, HUVEC cells or COLO cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74677 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.|
- FunctionAssociates with the spliceosome late in the splicing pathway and may function in the second step of pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Cdc40 antibodyCell division cycle 40 homolog antibodyEH binding protein 3 antibody
- EH-binding protein 3 antibodyEhb3 antibodyhPRP17 antibodyPre mRNA processing factor 17 antibodyPre-mRNA-processing factor 17 antibodyPRP17 antibodyPRP17 homolog antibodyPRP17_HUMAN antibodyPRPF17 antibody
Anti-CDC40 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CDC40 antibody (ab74677) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from K562 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from HUVEC cells
Lane 3 : extracts from COLO cells
Lane 4 : extracts from K562 cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa
Additional bands at : 22 kDa,34 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CDC40 antibody (ab74677)
ab74677 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.