For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.
- FunctionAssociates with the spliceosome late in the splicing pathway and may function in the second step of pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Cdc40 antibody
- Cell division cycle 40 antibody
- Cell division cycle 40 homolog antibody
Anti-CDC40 antibody images
Western blot - CDC40 antibody (ab74677)
All lanes : Anti-CDC40 antibody (ab74677) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from K562 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from HUVEC
Lane 3 : extracts from COLO cells
Lane 4 : extracts from K562 cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa
Additional bands at : 22 kDa,34 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CDC40 antibody (ab74677)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"