Anti-CDC45L antibody (ab103231)
- Product nameAnti-CDC45L antibodySee all CDC45L primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CDC45L
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 242-272 of Human CDC45L.
- Positive control293 cell line lysates; Human testis carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103231 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103231 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionRequired for initiation of chromosomal DNA replication.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, highest levels are found in adult testis and thymus and in fetal liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDC45 family.
- Developmental stageTranscript peaks at G1-S transition, but total protein remains constant throughout the cell cycle. Expressed in multiple tissues during embryogenesis, including neural crest-derived structures.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- CDC 45 antibodyCDC 45L antibodyCDC45 (cell division cycle 45, S.cerevisiae homolog) like antibody
- CDC45 antibodyCDC45 cell division cycle 45 like antibodyCDC45 like antibodyCDC45 related protein antibodyCDC45_HUMAN antibodyCDC45L2 antibodyCell division control protein 45 homolog antibodyCell division cycle 45 like 2 antibodyCell division cycle 45 like antibodyPORC PI 1 antibodyPORC-PI-1 antibody
Anti-CDC45L antibody images
Anti-CDC45L antibody (ab103231) at 1/100 dilution + 293 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 66 kDa
ab103231 at 1/50 dilution, staining CDC45L in Human testis carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue, followed by peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-CDC45L antibody (ab103231)
ab103231 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.