Anti-CDH18 antibody (ab64869)
- Product nameAnti-CDH18 antibodySee all CDH18 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CDH18
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide (Human) from an internal sequence.
- Positive control
- Extracts from HeLa , A549 and COLO205 cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64869 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 88 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 88 kDa).|
- FunctionCadherins are calcium dependent cell adhesion proteins. They preferentially interact with themselves in a homophilic manner in connecting cells; cadherins may thus contribute to the sorting of heterogeneous cell types.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 cadherin domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- CAD18_HUMAN antibody
- Cadherin 14 antibody
- Cadherin 18 antibody
- Cadherin 18, type 2 antibody
- Cadherin-14 antibody
- Cadherin-18 antibody
- CDH14 antibody
- CDH14L antibody
- CDH18 antibody
- CDH24 antibody
- EY CADHERIN antibody
Anti-CDH18 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CDH18 antibody (ab64869) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HeLa cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from A549 cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from COLO205 cells
Lane 4 : Extracts from COLO205 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 88 kDa
Observed band size : 88 kDa
References for Anti-CDH18 antibody (ab64869)
ab64869 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.