Anti-CDIPT1 antibody (ab94958)
- Product nameAnti-CDIPT1 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CDIPT1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
A KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the center region of Human CDIPT1 (NP_006310.1).
- Positive controlMouse stomach tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab94958 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94958 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.|
- RelevancePhosphatidylinositol breakdown products are ubiquitous second messengers that function downstream of many G protein-coupled receptors and tyrosine kinases regulating cell growth, calcium metabolism, and protein kinase C activity. Two enzymes, CDP-diacylglycerol synthase and phosphatidylinositol synthase, are involved in the biosynthesis of phosphatidylinositol. Phosphatidylinositol synthase, a member of the CDP-alcohol phosphatidyl transferase class-I family, is an integral membrane protein found on the cytoplasmic side of the endoplasmic reticulum and the Golgi apparatus.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein By similarity. Golgi apparatus membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein By similarity. Cell membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- CDP diacylglycerol inositol 3 phosphatidyltransferase (phosphatidylinositol synthase) antibodyCDP diacylglycerol inositol 3 phosphatidyltransferase antibodyMGC1328 antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol synthase antibodyPIS antibodyPIS1 antibodyPtdIns synthase antibody
Anti-CDIPT1 antibody images
Anti-CDIPT1 antibody (ab94958) at 1/100 dilution + mouse stomach tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
References for Anti-CDIPT1 antibody (ab94958)
ab94958 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.