Anti-CDK1 antibody (ab131450)
- Product nameAnti-CDK1 antibodySee all CDK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CDK1
- Specificityab131450 detects endogenous levels of total CDK1 protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, conjugated to KLH, surrounding amino acids 13-17 (G-T-Y-G-V) of Human CDK1 (NP_001163877.1).
- Positive control
- Methanol fixed HeLa cells; HeLa and MCF cell extracts; Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab131450 was purified by affinity chromatography using epitope specific peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131450 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/200.|
- FunctionPlays a key role in the control of the eukaryotic cell cycle. It is required in higher cells for entry into S-phase and mitosis. p34 is a component of the kinase complex that phosphorylates the repetitive C-terminus of RNA polymerase II.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 is found in breast cancer tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- FormCDK1 can be located to the Nucleus, cytoplasm and Mithocondria. It's cytoplasmic during interphase and reversibly translocated from cytoplasm to the nucleus when phosphorilated before G2-M transition when associated with cyclin-B1. Accumulates in mitochondria in G2-arrested cells upon DNA-damage.
- Cdc 2 antibody
- Cdc2 antibody
- CDC28A antibody
- CDK 1 antibody
- CDK1 antibody
- CDK1_HUMAN antibody
- CDKN1 antibody
- CELL CYCLE CONTROLLER CDC2 antibody
- Cell division control protein 2 antibody
- Cell division control protein 2 homolog antibody
- Cell division cycle 2 G1 to S and G2 to M antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 1 antibody
- Cell Divsion Cycle 2 Protein antibody
- Cyclin Dependent Kinase 1 antibody
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 1 antibody
- DKFZp686L20222 antibody
- MGC111195 antibody
- p34 Cdk1 antibody
- p34 protein kinase antibody
- P34CDC2 antibody
Anti-CDK1 antibody images
Immunofluorescent analysis of methanol fixed HeLa cells labelling CDK1 with ab131450 antibody at a dilution of 1/100.
All lanes : Anti-CDK1 antibody (ab131450) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell extracts
Lane 2 : MCF cell extracts
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue labelling CDK1 with ab131450 at 1/50 dilution. The image on the right is treated with the synthesized peptide.
References for Anti-CDK1 antibody (ab131450)
ab131450 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.