Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody [EP435Y] (ab40803)
- Product nameAnti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody [EP435Y]See all CDKN2A/p16INK4a primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP435Y] to CDKN2A/p16INK4a
- Tested applicationsWB, Flow Cyt, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Recombinant full length protein (Human) of p16/INK4a
- Positive control293 cell lysate.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP435Y
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40803 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/10.|
- RelevanceThe CDKN2A locus gives rise to 2 distinct transcripts from different promoters. The transcripts have been designated p16(INK4A) and p14(ARF). This chromosomal region undergoes a number of inversions, translocations, heterozygous deletions, and homozygous deletions in a variety of malignant cell lines including those from glioma, non-small cell lung cancer, leukemia, and melanoma. Deletion of the region containing CDKN2A is found in more than half of all melanoma cell lines. In spite of the structural and some functional differences, all the proteins encoded by the CDKN2A gene are involved in cell cycle G1 control.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
- ARF antibodyCCM2 antibodyCDK4 Inhibitor antibody
- CDK4 inhibitor p16 INK4 antibodyCDK4I antibodyCDKN2 antibodyCDKN2A antibodyCell cycle negative regulator beta antibodyCMM2 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase 4 inhibitor A antibodyCyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 2A (melanoma p16 inhibits CDK4) antibodyCyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A antibodyCyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 2A isoform 4 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 2A isoforms 1/2/3 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase inhibitor p16 antibodyINK4 antibodyINK4 antibodyINK4A antibodyMLM antibodyMTS1 antibodyMultiple tumor suppressor 1 antibodyMultiple Tumor Supressor 1 antibodyp14 antibodyp14(ARF) antibodyp14ARF antibodyp16 antibodyp16 INK4 antibodyp16INK4 antibodyP16INK4 antibodyp16INK4a antibodyp19 antibodyp19(ARF) antibodyp19Arf antibodyTP16 antibody
Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody [EP435Y] images
Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody [EP435Y] (ab40803) at 1/2000 dilution + 293 cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
Observed band size : 17 kDa
References for Anti-CDKN2A/p16INK4a antibody [EP435Y] (ab40803)
ab40803 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.