Anti-CDKN2A/p14ARF antibody (ab129755)
- Product nameAnti-CDKN2A/p14ARF antibodySee all CDKN2A/p14ARF primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CDKN2A/p14ARF
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide derived from Human CDKN2A/p14ARF (UniProt Q8N726).
- Positive control
- Human placenta tissue; HeLa cells; HeLa cell extract.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129755 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- RelevanceThe gene for CDK2NA generates several transcripts/proteins which differ from each other in their first exons. Three of these transcripts are generated by alternative splicing (isoform 1 a.k.a p16INK4A, isoform 2 and isoform 3 a.k.a p12), two of which are known to function as inhibitors of CDK4 kinase. One other transcript that is generated from this gene contains an alternate reading frame (ARF), with the first exon located 20kb upstream of the remainder of the gene(isoform 4 a.k.a. p14ARF, p19ARF, ARF). In spite of the structural and some functional differences, all the proteins encoded by the CDKN2A gene are involved in cell cycle G1 control.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
- ARF antibody
- CDK4 inhibitor p16 INK4 antibody
- CDK4I antibody
- CDKN2 antibody
- CDKN2A antibody
- Cell cycle negative regulator beta antibody
- CMM2 antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase 4 inhibitor A antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 2A antibody
- INK4 antibody
- INK4a antibody
- Melanoma p16 inhibits CDK4 antibody
- MLM antibody
- MTS 1 antibody
- MTS1 antibody
- Multiple tumor suppressor 1 antibody
- p14 antibody
- p16 antibody
- p16 INK4a antibody
- p16INK4a antibody
- p19 antibody
- P19ARF antibody
- TP16 antibody
Anti-CDKN2A/p14ARF antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CDKN2A/p14ARF antibody (ab129755) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell extract
Lane 2 : HeLa cell extract with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
ab129755, at 1/100 dilution, staining CDKN2A/p14ARF in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence, in the presence (right panel) or absence (left panel) of immunizing peptide.
ab129755, at 1/50 dilution, staining CDKN2A/p14ARF in paraffin-embedded Human placenta tissue by Immunohistochemistry, in the presence (right panel) or absence (left panel) of immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-CDKN2A/p14ARF antibody (ab129755)
ab129755 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.