Anti-CDKN3 antibody [2H10] (ab119242)
- Product nameAnti-CDKN3 antibody [2H10]See all CDKN3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2H10] to CDKN3
- Tested applicationsWB, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length recombinant Human CDKN3 (NP_005183) produced in HEK293T cells.
- Positive controlHEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY CDKN3.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from mouse ascites fluids
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2H10
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119242 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100.|
- FunctionMay play a role in cell cycle regulation. Dual specificity phosphatase active toward substrates containing either phosphotyrosine or phosphoserine residues. Dephosphorylates CDK2 at 'Thr-160' in a cyclin-dependent manner.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in CDKN3 are found in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) [MIM:114550].
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region.
- CDI1 antibodyCdk associated protein phosphatase antibodyCDK2 associated dual specificity phosphatase antibody
- CDK2-associated dual-specificity phosphatase antibodyCDKN3 antibodyCDKN3_HUMAN antibodyCIP2 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 3 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase interacting protein 2 antibodyCyclin dependent kinase interactor 1 antibodyCyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 3 antibodyCyclin-dependent kinase interactor 1 antibodyCyclin-dependent kinase-interacting protein 2 antibodyFLJ25787 antibodyKAP antibodyKAP1 antibodyKinase associated phosphatase antibodyKinase-associated phosphatase antibodyMGC70625 antibodyOTTHUMP00000178991 antibody
Anti-CDKN3 antibody [2H10] images
All lanes : Anti-CDKN3 antibody [2H10] (ab119242) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY control
Lane 2 : HEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY CDKN3
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of HEK293T cells transfected with either CDKN3 overexpress plasmid (Red) or empty vector control plasmid (Blue) labelled with ab119242 at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-CDKN3 antibody [2H10] (ab119242)
ab119242 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.